• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thoughts?

Help_me_know

Wearing stolling mickey ears
ok i know this may sound a little far out there but... Vmk was big and when it closed alot of ppl were upset but what if vmk was just a step to something bigger? If anyone has seen google earth WDW its in 3d out of som crazy and twist way what IF and this is a big IF it became 3d and it was the real WDW or DL i know it sounds crazy but maybe!:confused3

:offtopic: nothing new has happened with that gpvmk site?

VMK wasn't part of Disney's franchise plan. So it's more than likely it won't come back.

3D? On a computer screen? Im guessing that's what you meant... that sounds really weird. I dont think they would do that, but I was fine with the 2D version. More than fine, that's for sure lol. I dont think Disney would make it 3D. Im trying to figure out if all our information and programming stuff is even still out there right now. Would they start from scratch? Its still a good starter idea for an online game if you ask me...

3D? On a computer screen? Im guessing that's what you meant... that sounds really weird. I dont think they would do that, but I was fine with the 2D version. More than fine, that's for sure lol. I dont think Disney would make it 3D. Im trying to figure out if all our information and programming stuff is even still out there right now. Would they start from scratch? Its still a good starter idea for an online game if you ask me...

He doesn't mean 3D as in 3D glasses and such, He means 3D as in POTCO, or Cars Online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter