Thoughts on the Cnada film discusion in conecting with Walt podcast

EastYorkDisneyFan

DIS Veteran
On the recent Connecting with Wlat podcast, they talked about the Canada film and they asked if Cnadain's go to watch it. Yers we do and apparently the reason that Disney updated it last time was because Canadians complained to Touriisum Canada about Disney showing and outdated film about Canda. Apparently they didn't even know about it and contacted them and sent someone to see it before they decided to partially fund a new version of the film.

Well, I am going to miss the original for sure. That hilarious announcer heading over to the France Pavilion, and lovely Martin Short! It was dated though! I am hopeful that I'll love the new film just as much.

Well, I am going to miss the original for sure. That hilarious announcer heading over to the France Pavilion, and lovely Martin Short! It was dated though! I am hopeful that I'll love the new film just as much.

That's not the original, it was added around a decade ago.

That's not the original, it was added around a decade ago.
Sorry! I must not have seen the original, although I visited Epcot in 1985. If I did, I don't remember it. So, to amend my post, I will miss the previous, Martin Short film, O' Canada.

The original Oh Canda film had a lot of footage from the 1970s and a lot of the skylines had changed since then most notably Toronto where the SkyDome and Rogefs centre were absent. Since even the last update to the film, there have been changes to the Toronto skyline. The one it's replacing was updated in 2008 as I said before when tourism Canada got complaints from Canadians about it.

I'm sure the Disney Imagineers who are working on the new China film are looking at each other and the Hong Kong situation like :confused3:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!