Thoughts on restaurant picks for March 2018 trip..

We will be going from MK to Tutto Italia the first night and from MK to Boma the next. Yak & Yeti the day we go to Animal Kingdom since we will already be in that park
I understand what you're saying about not wanting to eat subpar food at MK. But, I agree with others about looking at monorail hotel choices. We personally love Kona - my husband requests it every single trip - and he's far from an adventurous eater. But, if you choose to go the yak and yeti route, I will say- I'm not usually a fan of that kind of food and we actually really enjoyed it on our last trip.

And we crap out at MK usually by 4pm anyways especially if we get there by rope drop. Last trip we never made it into the night and was never able to see the parks at night. That’s why this year we plan on going to the parks early Sunday thru Tuesday. Taking a sort of “break day” on Wednesday. We are considering just going to MK in the evening and staying for extra magic hours. Then i would like to transition to doing Epcot and a second day at animal kingdom at night.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!