Thought we wouldn't go back until 2018 but now we are, Have we missed all promotions for Feb/Mar?

mommy2paisley

DIS Veteran
Title says it all, but I haven't kept up with any promotions at all for 2017 because we hadn't planned to go back until 2018. Well, I got a new job in June and this means we can go in February or March of 2017, so just wondering IF there were any promotions and, if so, did we miss them? :-)

Great!!! Thanks! I read somewhere, where people were talking about next summer promotions and assumed I had missed the timing to get late winter/early spring promotions! Thanks for the info!!!

Look at the end of Sept beginning of Oct for the Jan.-March promos. We are going in Feb and am waiting to add a promotion to our package.

Almosted guaranteed what was said above. I usually go in February so I always saw discount in October for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!