Thought I's save you all some time...

RNMOM

DIS Veteran
After the CB Vent post, I thought I would air my dirty laundry and get it off my chest.

AHemm.. here goes.

I am an overweight, non smoking, non drinking, non drug using, DEMOCRAT agnostic. I drive only foreign cars and don't like country music or jazz. I have two teen boys who are severe underacheivers and don't even know how to spell honor roll. :rolleyes:
I used to work full time, sell tupperware, volunteer for several jobs on PTA and cubscouts but all that is behind me. I am a part time nurse and do nothing for noone any more.

I am sure I have given folks a reason to be unhappy with me...how about your?????

LOL, questions?? What are you still doing up??

I was hungry and am scarfing down vanilla wafers before I go to bed!

I USED to sell Tupperware. I am still addicted. :rolleyes:

Come on, I thought one of you guys would jump on....;)

I like tupperware. Except that hair brush thing. Those HURT!

And I like
TP5.gif

Originally posted by RNMOM
I am a part time nurse and do nothing for noone any more.
Now, that's kinda scary! :eek: But, I think I get your drift.

I have upset a few/several that I know of but, it was all taken the wrong way. :( Again, to those of you, I apologize. Sometimes words are read wrong or, at the very least, the meaning behind them is read wrong. I've also done the same misinterpretation. It happens.

You want Imperfect to follow you RNMOM well, I'm IT!!!

IMPERFECT, checking in!! And, my list is LONGER than RNMOM's! :eek: :(

That's okay....I like you anyways!!! :D Even with all your imperfections!!!;)

I can probably race you for that #1 spot on the imperfections list too! My list is too long to list and I am too incoherent this time of the morning!!! :D

:) You sound normal to me. Can you be my DIS friend?

Oh.......... I have you beat. Like you I am agnostic, used to work full time, don't smoke and I used to sell Tupperware and am the mother of some underacheivers! Here goes the differences! I am a liberal, used to sell Avon (what a disaster, I don't like make-up!), sold Longaberger Baskets, drive an old 1989 suburban, still have the habit of helping others(must be a genetic flaw), I do like to have a drink or two, have a tatoo and love it (can't convince my daughter to get one). I am not over weight, but oh that celulite............

Nobody's Perfect:D
I gotta like anyone who is a fellow tupperware addict!

LOL! I think youre prety cool! ;)
I wont dare tell you about myself since the last time I mentioned about how hard my "profession" is, I was jumped on all over the place. It was then I vowed not to mention that Im a **** ever again! :p

Originally posted by RNMOM
I am an overweight, non smoking, non drinking, non drug using, DEMOCRAT agnostic. I drive only foreign cars and don't like country music or jazz. I have two teen boys who are severe underacheivers and don't even know how to spell honor roll. :rolleyes:
I used to work full time, sell tupperware, volunteer for several jobs on PTA and cubscouts but all that is behind me. I am a part time nurse and do nothing for noone any more.

But do you have cats?

Okay, I'm overwieght, short, a democrat, a mom, I do drink, I don't smoke, I don't do recreational drugs, and I don't litter.
I have tons of questions about religion, the world, humanity, and just about everything else.
Both my girls are over-achievers in just about everything but that doesn't prevent them from getting into trouble. Or giving me gray hairs. Yep, I have them too, carefully hidden under the color I put in.

I have sold hamburgers, lingerie, Avon, Mary Kay, and worked at a daycare. I have taken care of other peoples' kids everywhere inbetween and now. I am officially a school crossing guard. Yep, I stop traffic, but I have to use a stop sign. lol
I volunteer at school for tons of stuff, and I drive my kids around so much I should paint my car yellow.
I have a dog, fish, newt and two, count them, TWO snakes. Red-tail boas to be exact. Nope, I never thought I would ever voluntarily have a snake in my house. It took my dd three years to convince me.
I've been married almost 20 years, but I don't know how long that's going to last.

I do have skeletons in my closet, but that's another thread.

Gee, I want to know about the skeletons in your closet. What kind of skeletons do you have?

ok, i'll join. I'm an overweigth, exsmoker, exdruggie (in my much younger days), only have a couple of margaritas now since I use to also drink too much,christian now (not to be confused with being a self righteous hypocrite), republican. I am baptist now but according to my psycho self righteous hypocrite dad and step mom, I will be going to hell because I no longer go to an assembly of God church and I married a catholic, my real mom was jewish, no wonder I was a mess. LOL!
I was in therapy for 4 yrs to figure out why i kept screwing up my life. now married 26 yrs, very stable, work full time, 3 kids they aren't over or under achievers, just average. my kids were in day care most of their lives, haven't seen the damage of that yet and they are 19,16 and 8.
And at the age of 45 I still listen to rock and alternative music. But I love my life and couldn't be happier these days.

the anorexic kind ;) :)

Okay for real. I was molested by my step-brother. I was verbally threatened by my uncle, and threatened with a knife by my cousin while the other two watched.

Later, I got pregnant by my bf and had an abortion.

That's it, all the skeletons.

Well, I had to look hard for this one.

I was feeling kinda disappointed in all the bashing of certain persons last night and thought I would give folks another target. LOL. Didn't work, I guess.

bfeller..yes, I would love to be DIS friends. Thanks

Camcolt..Pray tell what occupation is a ****? My imagination is waaaay to active to hazzard a guess.

Year2late... Yes, I have 2 cats and I will post lots and lots pictures of my furbabies when I can figure it out now that I have a digital camera. ;)

I don't like when people get picked on. I like being here and am often. Lets try to play nice. We all have lots of good things to share and lots of opinions. I know my feelings have been changed by others expression of their thoughts. What a wonderful place we have.

RNMOM, You are my hero!

I never went to college,married the boy next door when I was barely 22. I walked down the isle in a white dress and was 4 months pregnant. I hate 1 of my sister-in-laws, but I am good at pretending I don't.I divorced the self rightous son of a gun 2 years ago, and am now with a man I am Crazy about, he is the complete opposite of my ex..
I think in life we all need to take an honest look at ourselves. The good, the bad, and the ugly....we all have those qualities. Then we have to contend with the skeletons(relatives) in the closet ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter