Those who've done MYW Packages: can you apply ticket value towards DVC AP?

disneyberry

Dreaming of adventure
DVC Premium
[SIZE=+0]We just booked the MYW with Free Dining package for a Sept trip. I've been researching options for tickets since we were trying to wean ourselves off APs. But then I recently read over on the Resorts board that apparently you can apply the full value of the MYW tickets that come with the package towards the purchase of an Annual Pass.

This led me to wonder if that trick also works in conjunction with the DVC AP discount. Has anyone thought of this also? What do you think are the chances this would work?

I'd originally just booked the package with MYW Park Hoppers, but now I'm thinking about upgrading to AP if we can really do this and still get the DVC AP discount. I don't know if there would be anything special about the Free Dining package that would make the rules different?

TIA for your feedback.[/SIZE]

Yes, you can upgrade your package MYW tickets to an AP and assuming you qualify, you can get the DVC discount on the AP.

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter