Those using swagbucks ???

Got the 28 SB CB twice yesterday and another 28 search this morning.

Last time we did the shop Swago, I tried for that middle square early on so it would have time to post and fill in, but it never did. I had it all linked to my CC properly and everything. Seems like a big waste of time to go out of my way to buy something to fill that square when it might not even work. I was really surprised to see that “save the children” square. I’d personally rather donate to local charities that I’m familiar with than through SB, even if it is a money maker. No offense to anyone who is choosing to do that.
I had some trouble last time, even though I immediately got the email that I had used my in store offer. This time, I used it Weds, and it credited today, plus they gave me the extra 100 SB for black Friday in store cash back bonus even though I won't go near a store today! (fine print says it is good through tomorrow)

I had an in-store shopping survey for 1500 SBs. When I got to the store I got a notification that I clicked on. It told me to go to a certain part of the store and I did. It said to take a picture and I tried several times but it wouldn’t work. However, the survey finally continued and I answered all questions. At the end, it said if you want 300 additional SBs to fill out name and address. I did that and no credit for either. I don’t have a survey number. I didn’t see where it said it would credit later. Did anyone else do a similar survey and have it credit?

Hey! Just following up to see if you ever got credit for the in store shopping? It’s been over 14 days now and I haven’t gotten anything for mine. A bit bummed.

Back on SB cause I'm buying a bunch of GCs from MGCP this year for Xmas. Anyone know when their next Swago or team event is? Want to maximize my credit for the purchases.

Finally got mine today after I had previously posted. Yay! Hope you get yours soon!

Me too! I did my survey 11/21 though.

I was just coming on here to tell you I got mine too! Lol! 1500 sb anyway. I thought I signed up for the extra 300 at the end but I’m okay if I don’t get that. I did a chat this week that was 2500 sb and awarded the next day and now this finally came in! Good week for sb!

Back on SB cause I'm buying a bunch of GCs from MGCP this year for Xmas. Anyone know when their next Swago or team event is? Want to maximize my credit for the purchases.
Looks like a Swago us starting today, Monday, for up to 750 SB! Hope you held off till now!

Oh, also seems that a new holiday collector’s bills starts today as well!

I have had a lot of success lately with running the mobile apps, it has been the main way I meet my daily goal. Today both Sportly and EntertaiNow said they were no longer supported. That's going to be a problem.

I have had a lot of success lately with running the mobile apps, it has been the main way I meet my daily goal. Today both Sportly and EntertaiNow said they were no longer supported. That's going to be a problem.

I was just coming here to check if anyone else was getting this message. I was able to run lifestyle but it maxed out at 2 rounds of 4. Great. Sportly has been my go to lately. Movieclips won’t let me sign in and Indyclips doesn’t seem to be loading. Not good.

I was just coming here to check if anyone else was getting this message. I was able to run lifestyle but it maxed out at 2 rounds of 4. Great. Sportly has been my go to lately. Movieclips won’t let me sign in and Indyclips doesn’t seem to be loading. Not good.

I got the same message from Sportly & EntertainNow. So weird because they worked this morning! Lifestylz is still working for me, but not sure how long that will last. Majorly frustrating!

I'm still able to watch via the basic Swagbucks app (got 22 rounds for 4 SB each today on it). Hope that at least continues to run.

I was just coming on here to tell you I got mine too! Lol! 1500 sb anyway. I thought I signed up for the extra 300 at the end but I’m okay if I don’t get that. I did a chat this week that was 2500 sb and awarded the next day and now this finally came in! Good week for sb!

Got my extra 300 SB today! Check yours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!