Those using swagbucks ???

I had an in-store shopping survey for 1500 SBs. When I got to the store I got a notification that I clicked on. It told me to go to a certain part of the store and I did. It said to take a picture and I tried several times but it wouldn’t work. However, the survey finally continued and I answered all questions. At the end, it said if you want 300 additional SBs to fill out name and address. I did that and no credit for either. I don’t have a survey number. I didn’t see where it said it would credit later. Did anyone else do a similar survey and have it credit?

I had this same one and it told me there was a delayed pay out. I think it was 14 days? Mine was the same amount 1500 plus the 300 atthe end so I’m assuming we are talking about the same one. Hope that helps. I can post again when mine shows up.

I had an in-store shopping survey for 1500 SBs. When I got to the store I got a notification that I clicked on. It told me to go to a certain part of the store and I did. It said to take a picture and I tried several times but it wouldn’t work. However, the survey finally continued and I answered all questions. At the end, it said if you want 300 additional SBs to fill out name and address. I did that and no credit for either. I don’t have a survey number. I didn’t see where it said it would credit later. Did anyone else do a similar survey and have it credit?
I had one of those it was a delayed payment it was a few days before i saw it.
Seems there are a lot of delayed payments recently.

Any cheap devices that work to run sb apps and watch? Also that can do discover? Laptop died and don’t want to run sb on my only working laptop now.

I had this same one and it told me there was a delayed pay out. I think it was 14 days? Mine was the same amount 1500 plus the 300 atthe end so I’m assuming we are talking about the same one. Hope that helps. I can post again when mine shows up.

Yes! This is it! Thanks!

I had one of those it was a delayed payment it was a few days before i saw it.
Seems there are a lot of delayed payments recently.
Thanks!

Any cheap devices that work to run sb apps and watch? Also that can do discover? Laptop died and don’t want to run sb on my only working laptop now.
I bought a prepaid phone at bestbuy for 19.99..
But if i were you i would check your neighbor's and family first people seem to have old phones stached away because you are not activating it as a phone it doesnt matter the carrier

I bought a prepaid phone at bestbuy for 19.99..
But if i were you i would check your neighbor's and family first people seem to have old phones stached away because you are not activating it as a phone it doesnt matter the carrier
Thanks no one had old phones they have either donated them or traded in

Survey's suck but 18 rounds of TTG today. Haven't seen that in forever. It seems to have reset so I wonder how many more I can get. I may attempt to make goal today.

Survey's suck but 18 rounds of TTG today. Haven't seen that in forever. It seems to have reset so I wonder how many more I can get. I may attempt to make goal today.

I don't have her but your having her made me check LTG and it's finally working again. He's been there for a few months but it always says not available. We'll see if I get more than one round but for now I'm just glad to see him working again.

Wow, got a response for a ticket on a Sunday! Completed a survey, it was running slow and a bit glitchy so I decided to take a screen shot of the page that said I had completed it. When I didn't receive credit and complained, I did not expect a response today, but they fixed it. It was a relatively high amount (75) and finished my 2nd goal.

Haven't seen TTG of LTG in at least 6 months!

Anyone know how to REMOVE an in-store cash back offer? I've got them all already added, so I can't meet my daily goal unless I take one out and re-add it????? It's easy with In-STore deals, but can't figure out the other one where you add the whole store????

Anyone know how to REMOVE an in-store cash back offer? I've got them all already added, so I can't meet my daily goal unless I take one out and re-add it????? It's easy with In-STore deals, but can't figure out the other one where you add the whole store????
That's odd. I don't have that on my daily to-do list for today. Didn't realize they were different. My first thought was that you wanted to remove it for the Swago Board, and I was going to say my square already filled in for one that I had added previously. Sorry I have no clue how to remove it.

:eek: I have 75 in store offers I haven't added yet.

Last edited:
And just got a random 86 SB 'coupons.com print additional bonus'. My lucky day I guess.
I got the same description but mine is for 72. So strange.

Myself and DD29 both got that as well on Monday, which was great and helpful since we’re on vacay in Disney! We each got 150! That happened one other time when we got 200 each. Not sure what it’s for but I’ll gratefully accept, lol!

Anyone else think the Swago board is kinda lame? The most I can realistically get is 45SB. And I've honestly never seen a board where you have to spend so much money to complete it. Donation to Save the Children, Buy SB, buy gift card, enter the giveaway, in-store offer, in-store cash back etc.

Yeah I'm not feeling this one.

Anyone else think the Swago board is kinda lame? The most I can realistically get is 45SB. And I've honestly never seen a board where you have to spend so much money to complete it. Donation to Save the Children, Buy SB, buy gift card, enter the giveaway, in-store offer, in-store cash back etc.

Yeah I'm not feeling this one.
I did the diagonal starting from top left for 240. The hardest one is the center, but I had one for Athleta so I stopped today and picked up something from the sale rack for DD for Christmas. I did it today as last time the in-store took forever to credit. I linked a credit card I rarely use for that. I could get 280 for the full X but am still refusing to download the swag button.

Last time we did the shop Swago, I tried for that middle square early on so it would have time to post and fill in, but it never did. I had it all linked to my CC properly and everything. Seems like a big waste of time to go out of my way to buy something to fill that square when it might not even work. I was really surprised to see that “save the children” square. I’d personally rather donate to local charities that I’m familiar with than through SB, even if it is a money maker. No offense to anyone who is choosing to do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!