Those using swagbucks ???

Saw on Facebook - There's some kind of 24 hour Swago board, starting noon eastern today, having to do with nCraves? Should be interesting, as mine often don't work.

It went live at noon. Just have to click the links and keep them open for about 30 seconds or so. Of course several of them when I click say to keep the link open for 0 seconds. Those aren't crediting at all so I will be unable to get any points from this unless that changes :(

So if I keep going back and trying those squares, eventually some will credit, but I have 4 that won't no matter how many times I watch the video.

I've had many that I've had to go back and do several times before they credit, but they all credited for me eventually.

I know this is a SB thread, but has anyone been having issues with Shopkick? Everytime I try to submit my receipt for a Walmart purchase, the app just crashes. I've tried updating it, reinstalling it, restarting my phone, etc.

Sent an email to Shopkick customer support and no response. I saw a few people mention it on their social media page and the response is just "email support." If this is a known issue, I wish they would just release a statement saying that. So frustrating!
There is a thread for shop kick , did you try Nd reinstalling

Late last night i was offered a special swago sb watch board that was good only two days and if you watched the videos you get 50sb. I tried to get to it on my DH account but it is gone just keeps offering the new oct swago board starting later this month. Did you guys get this board?

Late last night i was offered a special swago sb watch board that was good only two days and if you watched the videos you get 50sb. I tried to get to it on my DH account but it is gone just keeps offering the new oct swago board starting later this month. Did you guys get this board?

yes, I got it. Mine was only good for 25 sb if I filled the whole thing. Two spots wouldn’t mark off so I settled for 16 sb. I think mine ended early this morning.

yes, I got it. Mine was only good for 25 sb if I filled the whole thing. Two spots wouldn’t mark off so I settled for 16 sb. I think mine ended early this morning.

Same thing for me. Those 2 squares were really annoying.

Looks like the Swagbucks app has been running at 4 sb/round since last night (11:30 pm ET or so). I’ve gotten 11 rounds of it so far.

Sorry if this is a silly question - which Swagbucks app is that? Just the main/regular Swagbucks app (as opposed to, say, Sportly, Lifestylez, etc?).

I've been getting 4 on all the apps I've done so far, Indy, SB, Entertain and Lifestylze. Haven't done the last two yet and won't until the bonus rounds get too high.

That’s good to hear! I had been running Lifestylez, or however they spell it, a lot for the last month or so because it had been running so well for me, but just the last couple of days it hasn’t been working as well. Seems like they are changing a few things up a little bit. Hopefully that means better swagging over the holiday season this year? Trying to be optimistic. Last year wasn’t so great. :rolleyes1

I just did this one on RevU, credited instantly! Says I get an ADDITIONAL 1200 if I let it bill my credit card one month (which is $2.99). Fingers crossed it's an easy cancel! :-)

10/20/19Discover: Revenue Universe: CuriosityStream - Trial [Desktop+240 SB

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 4.38.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 4.38.49 PM.png
    98.5 KB · Views: 7
I just did this one on RevU, credited instantly! Says I get an ADDITIONAL 1200 if I let it bill my credit card one month (which is $2.99). Fingers crossed it's an easy cancel! :-)

10/20/19Discover: Revenue Universe: CuriosityStream - Trial [Desktop+240 SB
Thanks for that, it was super easy i really think my kids will like it as well.. i used paypal because its the easiest to cancel, i dont have to call anyone.

I did CuriousityStream a few weeks back and I had no problem with getting the additional credit. Good luck!

It ended up being 50 because you got a SB for each watch, as well as one for checking off the square.

I don't know if I've been missing out on this all this time, but I accidentally left Watch running on my laptop yesterday after I did the one for my to-do list (closed the lid and everything) and it didn't time out, and I ended up with 60 SB over the course of the day. Usually stuff like that times out if my laptop is idle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts