Those using swagbucks ???

This is their email address

And this is their phone number

I couldn't find my account number either and I emailed them with my full name and address, they replied back within 24 hours and I was easily able to cancel without talking to anyone! Good luck :-)
Cool thanks! I hate calling lol

I’m about to give up. It’s hard to get 100 sb per day right now. No ncraves, no laptop guy, and surveys aren’t great. Doing a little better on mypoints.

Same here. Up until a few days ago, I was getting 50-75 points/day through watch but now that won't run at all. I refuse to do surveys because I don't trust them and there are no offers I would trust/risk now either.

AdGate is double - do coupons for 4sb, another coupon (the ones with the scissors) for 3sb, and then the daily point which is now 2sb. They can be done every 12 hours - even the daily point one.
The Pillsbury and Betty Crocker offers worked for me (again), 25sb each immediate credit.

There is an Ncrave banner for 2sb, it is 4 30 sec videos - sometimes they are auto run. If you want to do more than one don't close the window, just click the "continue Ncraving" button. If you go back and click the banner on the SB page it will say there is an error.

I also have a 2sb and a 4sb Ncrave message in my inbox. The 4sb is 5 30 sec. videos. If you click on the "continue Ncraving" button you can do it several times for 4sb each. It let me do 10 rounds before it did not have the continue button. If I go back to the inbox message and click on it from there it says "error". The 2sb ran 2 videos but gave out 1sb the first round. After that it goes back to the 5 videos at 2sb.

Last edited:

I haven't gotten mine still
They came on Saturday which I was certainly surprised but happy to find’
Does anyone know if I can find the I Can Read account number somewhere in the package/materials I got? I mistyped my email so I didn't get the confirmation email with it...
I called and they were super friendly and easy to deal with! That number is in the free package they send as well the email.
I tried that and it didn't work. Today, it is letting me clip them, but when I put in my phone number to verify them, it does nothing, so it appears it still isn't working for me. And that is how I've been meeting my goals each day....so hopefully it is a temporary glitch.
You've probably reached the limit on your number. Try putting in another number like your husband’s, kid’s, someone who can then quick send you the code to type in.

So last month I found something that waS super helpful for getting SB at times, I learned from the team challenge posters. My laptop guy had stopped working, he had worked a super long time but now always says not available try later, sooooo annoying! Anyway posters were chatting about this in the team challenge. A few of them shared the following info they seemed to have known quite a while.

They said to go to the top right of the swag page, to where it shows your total SBs, just to the right of your inbox icon. Hover over that and the drop down menu shows. Go down till you get to Referrals and click that. When they are working a blue banner shows that says ‘Check out this activity and Earn 2 SB’. It’s got a lady there with a coffee cup and a phone in her hand. It does come and go. But it seems to have specific times it works, sometimes just a few times, sometimes a lot.
So last month starting then it would work for me from 11 pm til 2 am (central std time) reset time and I could make like a 100 SB! (Also, I’m a night owl). They were pretty much like the laptop guy ones you click thru like 10-12 steps, or various health or drug ads, and a travel one, that were quick and easy no clicking! Arduous other shutter tones as well. Shortly after month changed they weren’t quite so many but they usually show every night at 11. Sometimes get more than others, sometimes maybe 10-12 SB others 20-30 SB maybe. And right now I’m getting like 3 times at 2 am. Sometimes it’s worked early morning, sometimes around noon. I’m hopeful it will give another good run maybe later this month.
Anyway, it’s been great for me, very helpful in this time where getting Sb is so hard! I try to leave a little tab up to remind to click it just to check in case it’s working. Sometimes I catch one and it’s nice to catch Two SB at time when I can lol.

It’s hard with no real deals to do, many dont work and the big ones you do them once and done.
But like I said I think it comes and goes and hoping for more times where it’ll give lots!

Hope this is helpful for fellow swaggers for getting SB!

Last edited:

AdGate is double - do coupons for 4sb, another coupon (the ones with the scissors) for 3sb, and then the daily point which is now 2sb. They can be done every 12 hours - even the daily point one.
The Pillsbury and Betty Crocker offers worked for me (again), 25sb each immediate credit.

There is an Ncrave banner for 2sb, it is 4 30 sec videos - sometimes they are auto run. If you want to do more than one don't close the window, just click the "continue Ncraving" button. If you go back and click the banner on the SB page it will say there is an error.

I also have a 2sb and a 4sb Ncrave message in my inbox. The 4sb is 5 30 sec. videos. If you click on the "continue Ncraving" button you can do it several times for 4sb each. It let me do 10 rounds before it did not have the continue button. If I go back to the inbox message and click on it from there it says "error". The 2sb ran 2 videos but gave out 1sb the first round. After that it goes back to the 5 videos at 2sb.
Yay! I found the 4 SB email in my inbox and it worked ten times!! That was great! Thsnhs so much for sharing!

You've probably reached the limit on your number. Try putting in another number like your husband’s, kid’s, someone who can then quick send you the code to type in.

i wish...but it's not, it will validate the phone number, but when I put in the code, it doesn't prompt my computer to print, so it's like it's a dead line. I think I'll try to reset everything today if it's still doing the same :-(
Thanks for the help....hopefully it isn't permanent for me!

YES! I haven't had any luck either :-(

AND I feel like our thread is dying....I used to not be able to keep up with the tips and now there just aren't very many. Are we all giving up or is it just a slow time. Or did you all move to another thread and I need to move over also...

It comes and goes in waves for me. Sometimes I will take a year break then start back up.

So last month I found something that waS super helpful for getting SB at times, I learned from the team challenge posters. My laptop guy had stopped working, he had worked a super long time but now always says not available try later, sooooo annoying! Anyway posters were chatting about this in the team challenge. A few of them shared the following info they seemed to have known quite a while.

They said to go to the top right of the swag page, to where it shows your total SBs, just to the right of your inbox icon. Hover over that and the drop down menu shows. Go down till you get to Referrals and click that. When they are working a blue banner shows that says ‘Check out this activity and Earn 2 SB’. It’s got a lady there with a coffee cup and a phone in her hand. It does come and go. But it seems to have specific times it works, sometimes just a few times, sometimes a lot.
So last month starting then it would work for me from 11 pm til 2 am (central std time) reset time and I could make like a 100 SB! (Also, I’m a night owl). They were pretty much like the laptop guy ones you click thru like 10-12 steps, or various health or drug ads, and a travel one, that were quick and easy no clicking! Arduous other shutter tones as well. Shortly after month changed they weren’t quite so many but they usually show every night at 11. Sometimes get more than others, sometimes maybe 10-12 SB others 20-30 SB maybe. And right now I’m getting like 3 times at 2 am. Sometimes it’s worked early morning, sometimes around noon. I’m hopeful it will give another good run maybe later this month.
Anyway, it’s been great for me, very helpful in this time where getting Sb is so hard! I try to leave a little tab up to remind to click it just to check in case it’s working. Sometimes I catch one and it’s nice to catch Two SB at time when I can lol.

It’s hard with no real deals to do, many dont work and the big ones you do them once and done.
But like I said I think it comes and goes and hoping for more times where it’ll give lots!

Hope this is helpful for fellow swaggers for getting SB!

Thank you for this! LTG has been missing for me for months now, and I just did what you suggested and the WebMD activity popped right up! Even if I only get one round, at least it ticks my Discover off on my To-Do list!

I have never had a banner for laptop guy on my referral page. I had the 4 and 2 SB in my Inbox, but they both gave error messages when I clicked on them. For some reason I actually qualified for 4 surveys today (normally I get rejected 5 times for 1 SB each and then I stop).

As far as the in store deals, I bought yogurt at Aldi but could not get it to work. The receipt says Grk 5% Plain Yog, so perhaps swagbucks scan isn't sophisticated enough to pick up that's yogurt. Submitted a ticket to hopefully get my Swago perimeter filled, haven't heard back yet. I did buy eggs today and that worked.

I'm trying to complete Swago. I entered the Fall 2019 100K SB Giveaway. But it's not checking that box off. Should I wait or should I do another entry? Should it be immediate? It did show in my activities and my Swagtake entries.

Edit : Never mind. Just realized that I had to enter that particular swagtake but it's no longer available. So frustrating.

Last edited:
I'm trying to complete Swago. I entered the Fall 2019 100K SB Giveaway. But it's not checking that box off. Should I wait or should I do another entry? Should it be immediate? It did show in my activities and my Swagtake entries.

Edit : Never mind. Just realized that I had to enter that particular swagtake but it's no longer available. So frustrating.

I was just checking this thread to see if it was only me that didn't have this Swagstakes. Now what do we do to check it off? :confused3

Edited: Just checked the blog and I guess the swagstakes ended yesterday. Apparently, SB said this somewhere, but didn't do a very good job of letting people know.

Last edited:
I went to cancel Shudder and they offered me a free month! If you like giallos, revenge movies, and bad horror movies this is not a bad service. I would not pay for it since a lot of movies can be found elsewhere, but for free it's a fun channel for Halloween.
Shudder 500sb 7 day trial on homepage. The SB will be under the shopping tab, if you have an immediate credit swag-up from member recognition it is eligible.

View attachment 443853

I know this is a SB thread, but has anyone been having issues with Shopkick? Everytime I try to submit my receipt for a Walmart purchase, the app just crashes. I've tried updating it, reinstalling it, restarting my phone, etc.

Sent an email to Shopkick customer support and no response. I saw a few people mention it on their social media page and the response is just "email support." If this is a known issue, I wish they would just release a statement saying that. So frustrating!

Saw on Facebook - There's some kind of 24 hour Swago board, starting noon eastern today, having to do with nCraves? Should be interesting, as mine often don't work.

It went live at noon. Just have to click the links and keep them open for about 30 seconds or so. Of course several of them when I click say to keep the link open for 0 seconds. Those aren't crediting at all so I will be unable to get any points from this unless that changes :(

So if I keep going back and trying those squares, eventually some will credit, but I have 4 that won't no matter how many times I watch the video.

Last edited:
So if I keep going back and trying those squares, eventually some will credit, but I have 4 that won't no matter how many times I watch the video.

I had the same problem. There are 5 that wouldn’t credit. I’ll try again later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!