Those using swagbucks ???

DD28 and I both have gotten at least one 4 SB a day, and sine days a couple more of the same. I also got one 7 SB earlier today, and I got one 18 SB one the other day. Been hard getting them. Doing many, many searches thru the link, in laptop and in phone. Sometimes I just give up with nothing. Weird it’s so hard, recently in the last few months have easily been getting various collectors bills, the big ones a few times a day, as well as regular search wins. This last week it two irs been pretty difficult. Ugh.

Have you ever hit the refresh button and realized there was a CB on the page.... ahhhh there was an 18
Oh yes! Ive suddenly noticed that I got one and missed catching it to put in the code in time and once it was an 18 SB, once a 12. Always so frustrating. I have refreshed and gotten it still though, and earlier today I got a 4 SB one that I didn’t see till I was hitting to refresh so i was like ugh, but I hit the back arrow and still got it!

ETA: Omg, I jinxed myself! Argh, just happened to me - I didn’t see it pop up, a (again) 4 SB one and when I tried to do it, it says I was too late! Well I will try some more now to get another one., lol Usually works.

Last edited:

Anyone did the instacart shopper?
I really hate grocery shopping with my kids but maybe ill like it a bit more if im making 5000 sb.

Anyone did the instacart shopper?
I really hate grocery shopping with my kids but maybe ill like it a bit more if im making 5000 sb.

Interesting - I hadn't heard of this and when I looked it up, I was surprised to see it in my town. Typically none of these type offers are available to me. I'm debating signing up, but I really hate to deliver to some random stranger lol. Or, in my small town, it may be someone that I know and that could be awkward too lol!

Interesting - I hadn't heard of this and when I looked it up, I was surprised to see it in my town. Typically none of these type offers are available to me. I'm debating signing up, but I really hate to deliver to some random stranger lol. Or, in my small town, it may be someone that I know and that could be awkward too lol!
Hey i figured i only need one delivery, but i get you somethings you just dont need to know lol

Omg I just watched an hour long TV episode for a survey. I just kept watching it, thinking it was a trailer for a new show or it could cut off after a few minutes. Nope, watched an entire episode. So then I thought this must award a great amount of SB, thinking at least 100 or more. Nope. I got 50 SB for what supposed to be a 10 minute survey that ended up being an hour of my time. :badpc:

Positive note: I did like the show and will probably watch it. LOL.

Omg I just watched an hour long TV episode for a survey. I just kept watching it, thinking it was a trailer for a new show or it could cut off after a few minutes. Nope, watched an entire episode. So then I thought this must award a great amount of SB, thinking at least 100 or more. Nope. I got 50 SB for what supposed to be a 10 minute survey that ended up being an hour of my time. :badpc:

That should have been 200 SB!! Lol, but like you said atleast you liked the show :thumbsup2

Has anyone done the Rise of Kingdoms game? I figure the 3,840 SB sounds really good if its not going to take 3 hours a day for the next 3 weeks.

Was it for the spy game reality show? I watched it too. It was 300 and it did not credit for me so I had to do a ticket.

Has anyone done the Rise of Kingdoms game? I figure the 3,840 SB sounds really good if its not going to take 3 hours a day for the next 3 weeks.

I am doing it, up to level 17. I play it about 3-4 times a day, maybe 10 minutes each time? I started it last week when it was going for 2419. Wish I would have waited to get the higher payout they are offering now!

I am doing it, up to level 17. I play it about 3-4 times a day, maybe 10 minutes each time? I started it last week when it was going for 2419. Wish I would have waited to get the higher payout they are offering now!
I did a game that when I started was 1000sb but by the time I finished (took a month of playing a lot!) it had gone up to 2500. I got the 2500 right when I reached the level I needed.

I hated the game so much :headache: because it was taking so long that I was getting myself all worked up about submitting a ticket if I did not get my 1000 right away. I was very confused when I saw the credit - DH just laughed at me since he had been hearing about the stupid game for so long.

This game is not bad, it did take me awhile for its just like the other games build, wait ,train repeat. I am playing king of avalon right now, its takung forever i should have taken one of the lessor offers because its hard to get the things i need to level up with out money

Ncrave app always times out says there are no more videos but i put it on at bedtime when for my check list. Today i woke up it was still on and i had 30sb. Maybe just maybe its fixed

Was it for the spy game reality show? I watched it too. It was 300 and it did not credit for me so I had to do a ticket.
I did that one too and after the demo graphical questions at the end it said I didn't qualify. After I spend close to 90 minutes on that bs. I was so mad. I ticketed too.

Has anyone got the in-store shopping list points to work for Aldi receipts? I tried to submit the milk one last week and then the yogurt one. The system can't find the items on the receipts. I ticketed last week on the milk, but no response yet other than the automated first one.

Has anyone got the in-store shopping list points to work for Aldi receipts? I tried to submit the milk one last week and then the yogurt one. The system can't find the items on the receipts. I ticketed last week on the milk, but no response yet other than the automated first one.

I had the same problem with CVS. I bought Noosa, and the item didn't have the word 'yogurt' on it. I thought that was the problem. I tried like 5 times and finally it gave me the 20 SB. So maybe keep trying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!