Those using swagbucks ???

I was in the middle of cashing out for $3 to check off that box for SWAGO and when I went to click to confirm my address, it logged me out and is now saying they are encountering an error logging me back in and to contact customer service. Has my account been deactivated? I'm so confused about what just happened.

The only thing I did differently today is I tried the coupons thing for the first time and sent the print to notes to get that SWAGO box checked. Is that against their rules? Seems extreme if they immediately booted me over one misunderstanding after years of using the site. :(
That was the message that I got when my account was deactivated. I had been using a VPN which was a violation of the T&C. I did not know this because I had installed it and started using it YEARS after I started using SB. I explained my error and plead my case and they reinstated my account. You will need to contact their customer support to find out why your account was deactivated and hopefully they can help you out.

I have been doing this for 6 months, i have done so many offers im starting to forget what trials i have done. Do you guys have any luck with doing them again or when does there system forget

That was the message that I got when my account was deactivated. I had been using a VPN which was a violation of the T&C. I did not know this because I had installed it and started using it YEARS after I started using SB. I explained my error and plead my case and they reinstated my account. You will need to contact their customer support to find out why your account was deactivated and hopefully they can help you out.

What is a VPN?

I was just stopping in to ask this very question???? Not sure what 178 was about, but THANK YOU SWAGBUCKS!!!!
I looked through the comments on their Facebook page and it may be credit from days that the banner was advertising 2 SB per printed coupon but only paid out 1 SB. But no one seems to know for sure.

What is a VPN?
Virtual Private Network

It hides your location so you could be outside of the US and still access offers that are exclusive to US customers. That is why it is a violation to use a VPN to access the site in general. I never knew that. Now, I just turn off my VPN when I am going to SB and turn it back on when I am going to any other website.

Disney heroes app 244 adgem

So i have not played yet i just thought it was funny that it shows aladdin, Wreck it Ralph then says this game is not designed for children in the google store.

Update i did a survey in the app earned some stars bought some experience... so i was at lvl 10 in an hour

Last edited:
Virtual Private Network

It hides your location so you could be outside of the US and still access offers that are exclusive to US customers. That is why it is a violation to use a VPN to access the site in general. I never knew that. Now, I just turn off my VPN when I am going to SB and turn it back on when I am going to any other website.

How do you turn it on and off? I'm not even sure if I'm using one??? How would I find this out? I use Comcast for my internet service.

How do you turn it on and off? I'm not even sure if I'm using one??? How would I find this out? I use Comcast for my internet service.

You'd have to purposely set up a VPN so unless you live with someone that set it up on the computer you're using and didn't tell you, you aren't using one.

So I have been having a weird problem. On any of the mobile apps, doesn't matter where at work, home, friends, none of them work on WIFI. Switch to LTE and they run like a charm, use a ton of data but work. My wifes run perfectly fine.

Today I made an in store purchase at Best Buy and used a QR code. The salesman scanned it and Swagbucks showed up on my receipt but it said $0. When I looked at the exclusions it didn’t say it excluded the brand I bought (whirlpool) or dryers (unless I missed it) but this is the first time I’ve tried an in store purchase so just wondering if anyone could tell me if this is normal and how long it takes to show up. Thank you!

Today I made an in store purchase at Best Buy and used a QR code. The salesman scanned it and Swagbucks showed up on my receipt but it said $0. When I looked at the exclusions it didn’t say it excluded the brand I bought (whirlpool) or dryers (unless I missed it) but this is the first time I’ve tried an in store purchase so just wondering if anyone could tell me if this is normal and how long it takes to show up. Thank you!

It’s normal. It should show up under your shop ina day or two.

Got to level 10 in Disney Heroes pretty quick - just keep leveling up everyone as much as you can. Probably took about an hour while watching TV to make $2.42. Not bad.!

Got to level 10 in Disney Heroes pretty quick - just keep leveling up everyone as much as you can. Probably took about an hour while watching TV to make $2.42. Not bad.!

How do you know you got to level 10?

Click on your character's icon on the bottom left of the screen when you first log on. My requirements were to get to level 11 which I did and have not gotten any points yet.

Is it the team level? I'm at 15 and nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!