Those using swagbucks ???

adgem
I did a high paying game with adgem, I downloaded the game end of july. I finished the game this week so it took 5 1/2 weeks.... it was hard with out money. they wont credit it cause its over a month old they wont even let me contact them. that's the second time they have not credited a game the first one they told me they were contacting the game owners

Has anyone ordered a Virtual Visa and been sent a link to one of their old used ones before instead of a new one...? Trying to figure out how to get this fixed.
I order many VGC sometimes if i am logged in it will bring up an old one with a $0 balance. In the email you receive it has the ticket or token code add that to your wallet when having issues and it will bring up the new vgc.

Do not sign up for any Sirius XM offer! I have provided verification emails etc and Swagbucks will not credit the offer which I did in July. So frustrating!
Both my sister and I signed up and we both got credit on the day it said. Mine was last Friday hers on Sunday i think. I actually canceled mine 2 weeks ago and did not expect it to credit but it did. She canceled her after it credited and she cashed out.

I order many VGC sometimes if i am logged in it will bring up an old one with a $0 balance. In the email you receive it has the ticket or token code add that to your wallet when having issues and it will bring up the new vgc.

Just wanted to update since my last post and also quote you since you were replying to me.

I tried everything and nothing worked to get the new one to show. I had to call and tried to have them send another link to the card. Well the link was also to the old one. Called back again and she also sent an old one but wanted to try something. She was able to access the new card and redeem it for a Virtual Visa for me. I really wish they would just let you delete the old ones so things like this didn't happen. I've only had this happen once before so hopefully it was just a weird fluke!

Just wanted to update since my last post and also quote you since you were replying to me.

I tried everything and nothing worked to get the new one to show. I had to call and tried to have them send another link to the card. Well the link was also to the old one. Called back again and she also sent an old one but wanted to try something. She was able to access the new card and redeem it for a Virtual Visa for me. I really wish they would just let you delete the old ones so things like this didn't happen. I've only had this happen once before so hopefully it was just a weird fluke!
VGC are always a bit tricky. There's always one thing or another that goes wrong. but i have always been able to redeem them in the end.

Does anyone know how Swagbucks knows you used a receipt on any other offer? Do they have some kind of special link to each other with all these app? ha Their receipt submission say you can not use with a coupon. I don't know why that is a big deal.

how do I upload a receipt that I had to use multiple pictures to capture? It will only let me upload one. I have to be doing something wrong!

how do I upload a receipt that I had to use multiple pictures to capture? It will only let me upload one. I have to be doing something wrong!

You just click on the + at the bottom middle to add sections. I think you can add up to 5.

I am trying to upload it on my computer, not my phone, as I can't see a place to redeem the offer on my phone. So I was uploading the pics from my computer, and it won't let me add more than one.

I was in the middle of cashing out for $3 to check off that box for SWAGO and when I went to click to confirm my address, it logged me out and is now saying they are encountering an error logging me back in and to contact customer service. Has my account been deactivated? I'm so confused about what just happened.

The only thing I did differently today is I tried the coupons thing for the first time and sent the print to notes to get that SWAGO box checked. Is that against their rules? Seems extreme if they immediately booted me over one misunderstanding after years of using the site. :(

Is anyone else getting the automated responses to tickets. Even after providing them with a screenshot of the email I received from them after a shop offer, I still got the auto email, saying my purchase didn't track... Getting real tired of it.

Is anyone else getting the automated responses to tickets. Even after providing them with a screenshot of the email I received from them after a shop offer, I still got the auto email, saying my purchase didn't track... Getting real tired of it.
I’ve gotten nothing but auto response for the last 2 months. I believe no one is looking at emails, just send canned auto reply.

I’ve gotten nothing but auto response for the last 2 months. I believe no one is looking at emails, just send canned auto reply.

I'd make sure and read the emails. You often have to reply to them with info you've already provided to get it fully going. Annoying for sure but I've never had things only be that email only.

I'd make sure and read the emails. You often have to reply to them with info you've already provided to get it fully going. Annoying for sure but I've never had things only be that email only.
one i've been going back and forth with them for a month. Every 10 days. And I only get the auto "we received your email and will get back to you within 10 days" or "your activity cannot be tracked" which is also just basically an auto reply. The last one I provided them a screenshot of their email acknowledging the purchase and the email was still the auto "cannot be tracked". They aren't asking for anything, its a straight out refusal without even looking at what I've provided. How do you say activity hasn't tracked when they clearly did track it or I wouldn't have gotten the email immediately following the purchase.

Has anyone had success getting a VGC token resent after it was expired? I either wasn't paying attention or it wasn't clear when I ordered back in February that they expire after just a few months.

@la79al
So get the drop down menu under your name and choose “Gift Cards”. Then you’ll see the various gift cards you’ve ordered listed. On the right side are three dots lined up vertically. Click that and it gives the option to resend the email with the link to the gift card, or mark as used choose resend and they’ll resend with the link you need to get the gift card. I had to find a few target cards once. Not hard but more of a pain if you don’t know the dates cause then you have to check to get the right ones lol that haven’t been used!

Has anyone had success getting a VGC token resent after it was expired? I either wasn't paying attention or it wasn't clear when I ordered back in February that they expire after just a few months.

I have not. They do have a short expiration date, so I now obsessively use them ASAP.

@la79al
So get the drop down menu under your name and choose “Gift Cards”. Then you’ll see the various gift cards you’ve ordered listed. On the right side are three dots lined up vertically. Click that and it gives the option to resend the email with the link to the gift card, or mark as used choose resend and they’ll resend with the link you need to get the gift card. I had to find a few target cards once. Not hard but more of a pain if you don’t know the dates cause then you have to check to get the right ones lol that haven’t been used!

Along those lines, whenever I use my VV (that’s what I get with my discount for first gc of the month, rest of the time I get PayPal), I go back to this page and mark it used, that way I know if there are any I haven’t used yet or have forgotten about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts