Those using swagbucks ???

Glad it's not just me with the stupid help ticket person today! I sent one in for the July purchase diary since it said the delayed payout was for 20 days and it's past that, and I got a response back saying they are sorry I was disqualified from a survey but there was nothing they could do. I wasn't disqualified, in fact I even sent in screenshots of the filled out purchase diary and everything. I wrote back that they needed to re-read my ticket but no where did I say anything about being disqualified and I even sent in screenshots showing completion of it. Let's see how long it takes to get a response to this one.

Did you open a new ticket after they “denied” you or just reply to the original? I’m struggling to get credit for the same survey and they keep telling me to wait for the survey company to issue credit.

Did you open a new ticket after they “denied” you or just reply to the original? I’m struggling to get credit for the same survey and they keep telling me to wait for the survey company to issue credit.
I replied to the original, but still haven't heard back. If I haven't heard back soon I'm going to put in a new request.

Tidal trial is up to 500sb. have been meaning to do that offer, might just do it later toady - it says something like "end of the month special".

REV U is double today. The Highlight Puzzle books are 1000. Pay $1. Instant SBS
I put in a ticket for bonus points from best buy 2 weeks ago when the points for shop credited. got the auto email saying wait 32 days, if its been 32 days let us know. I replied it had been 32 days. I emailed again yesterday since it had been more than 10 days since the original email. still nothing. ugh.
That's my concern. That first shipment in three weeks costs over $20. I don't want to get stuck with it.

Super late posting this...but I logged in and delayed my second shipment for 12 weeks. I figured when the puzzle magazines arrived, I would cancel. But just in case, I'm buying myself some time! :-)

ALSO....I just did I Can Read about 6 weeks ago. I see it's out again, it is letting me click in, so can I do it again? It's a super easy money maker!!!

Do not sign up for any Sirius XM offer! I have provided verification emails etc and Swagbucks will not credit the offer which I did in July. So frustrating!

Ugh. That one isn't pending for me, and I suspect my fate will be the same as yours.
NADA on Sierra club either.

Ugh. That one isn't pending for me, and I suspect my fate will be the same as yours.
NADA on Sierra club either.

I’m getting the impression that they are in a wave of not manually crediting anything right now. I did Frank & Oak, it shows under my shopping trips with the purchase amount listed but posted as 0 SBs. I contacted them referencing that along with screenshots of invoices and everything and they won’t credit claiming it didn’t track as going through SBs. Sorry to everyone else who is getting the runaround right now also 😔

Has anyone ordered a Virtual Visa and been sent a link to one of their old used ones before instead of a new one...? Trying to figure out how to get this fixed.

Do not sign up for any Sirius XM offer! I have provided verification emails etc and Swagbucks will not credit the offer which I did in July. So frustrating!
My sister and I both fought Swagbucks for the Sirius offer. It took many emails. We did not give up. I even wrote BBB about it. It was just wrong on every level. We did exactly what the offer stated and we did every step that they told us. Eventually, both of us got our Swagbucks.
Hello Fresh....another one. My sister is still fighting that one. They even told her that they would give her the SBs and never did. She told me she was writing BBB yesterday.
I just ordered Hello fresh for my college kids. It is not showing pending or anything. I think I am going to have to now start fighting it too.
We (sis and I) are both in agreement that we are going to chill with Swagbucks. I will still do offers that people state worked for them and pretty instant. But, I am not going to trust them! Also, I think it is important to report these issues that they are giving us the run around on. They are deceiving the public!

My sister and I both fought Swagbucks for the Sirius offer. It took many emails. We did not give up. I even wrote BBB about it. It was just wrong on every level. We did exactly what the offer stated and we did every step that they told us. Eventually, both of us got our Swagbucks.
Hello Fresh....another one. My sister is still fighting that one. They even told her that they would give her the SBs and never did. She told me she was writing BBB yesterday.
I just ordered Hello fresh for my college kids. It is not showing pending or anything. I think I am going to have to now start fighting it too.
We (sis and I) are both in agreement that we are going to chill with Swagbucks. I will still do offers that people state worked for them and pretty instant. But, I am not going to trust them! Also, I think it is important to report these issues that they are giving us the run around on. They are deceiving the public!

I got paid on the Sirius/XM deal over the weekend no problem - 5000 sb. It absolutely sucks that people are having problems with it :(

I’m getting the impression that they are in a wave of not manually crediting anything right now. I did Frank & Oak, it shows under my shopping trips with the purchase amount listed but posted as 0 SBs. I contacted them referencing that along with screenshots of invoices and everything and they won’t credit claiming it didn’t track as going through SBs. Sorry to everyone else who is getting the runaround right now also 😔

I think you are correct. I have seen in multiple forums and fb posts a huge increase in both things not tracking and/or crediting and that customer service is not crediting even with screenshots (and in one case video!).

Update on those caught in the "we don't have it" land of SB VGC's: The funds still have not reloaded to the cards from Disney. Called Prepaid Digital Solutions and talked was a great rep. He saw that the transaction was canceled by Disney last week. Ask me to give it another week, since it sometimes takes up to seven business days. I put it on my calendar.

Lesson learned: DO NOT use SB VGC's on Disney online. EVER.
And finally a conclusion. Took 10 business days for the funds to be reloaded.

So for those of you struggling to get them to pay out for things, how do we resolve this? I'm still waiting on about $7o worth of stuff they magically can't track.

So for those of you struggling to get them to pay out for things, how do we resolve this? I'm still waiting on about $7o worth of stuff they magically can't track.
This is the reason I haven't done any offers in a very long time. My husband went through fighting for almost every offer he completed legitimately in the beginning of the year to only cancel his account right after the last offer credited. SB still offers the most money back for offers as far as I've seen so I'm not done with them yet but it's ridiculous how difficult everything has become lately.

Well I sure am not referring anyone to Swagbucks! I've been with them since 2016 and it just keeps getting worse.

There’s a 1 SB survey asking if you would refer a friend to Swagbucks. If we all give them a low score maybe they will address issues.

Some have gone through the provider (ex. Adgate, RevU, etc) and been able to get something from them if they have documented proof, but mostly seem out of luck.

Some have gone through the provider (ex. Adgate, RevU, etc) and been able to get something from them if they have documented proof, but mostly seem out of luck.
Mine is all shop stuff bonus points from best buy, where they credited my my shop points, but then tried to say they can't track the activity and wont credit the bonus points. And about 5500 points from buying tickets at stubhub.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!