Those using swagbucks ???

I put in a ticket for bonus points from best buy 2 weeks ago when the points for shop credited. got the auto email saying wait 32 days, if its been 32 days let us know. I replied it had been 32 days. I emailed again yesterday since it had been more than 10 days since the original email. still nothing. ugh.

Is this an easy cancel? Online or by phone?
I did the books and I did have to call but really easy. My sister and I set reminders in our phone to call. This one said a shipment in 3 weeks so I'll call in 2 weeks or sooner (when puzzles arrive)
But definitely no hassle to cancel

I did the books and I did have to call but really easy. My sister and I set reminders in our phone to call. This one said a shipment in 3 weeks so I'll call in 2 weeks or sooner (when puzzles arrive)
But definitely no hassle to cancel

Thanks for the info! :)

I just ran a test with my SB Visa's on both the Disney and Target sites. The Disney one is showing that it was purchased, however, I've yet to receive the gift card. Target, on the other hand, was purchased at 1:14 pm and the gift card was delivered to my email at 1:50. Go Target!!!
**UPDATE**
Disney came back with an email that "there is a problem with the payment." They included a phone number and order number. The cast member was able to cancel the order. Since yesterday, I've order a few more GC through Target and they are all delivered without issues.
Update on those caught in the "we don't have it" land of SB VGC's: The funds still have not reloaded to the cards from Disney. Called Prepaid Digital Solutions and talked was a great rep. He saw that the transaction was canceled by Disney last week. Ask me to give it another week, since it sometimes takes up to seven business days. I put it on my calendar.

Lesson learned: DO NOT use SB VGC's on Disney online. EVER.

OMG SB ticket ppl are ridiculous. I ticketed bc I didn't rec my bonus points from best buy. They had already credited my shop points and now are saying they can't track the purchase. BS! You already paid part of it.

Swagbucks has said there is a glitch and they are working with Aspiration to bring it back.

But they have canceled gift cards, and the discover option where you get SB for opening an account with aspiration. Where did you get this information?

OMG SB ticket ppl are ridiculous. I ticketed bc I didn't rec my bonus points from best buy. They had already credited my shop points and now are saying they can't track the purchase. BS! You already paid part of it.

Glad it's not just me with the stupid help ticket person today! I sent one in for the July purchase diary since it said the delayed payout was for 20 days and it's past that, and I got a response back saying they are sorry I was disqualified from a survey but there was nothing they could do. I wasn't disqualified, in fact I even sent in screenshots of the filled out purchase diary and everything. I wrote back that they needed to re-read my ticket but no where did I say anything about being disqualified and I even sent in screenshots showing completion of it. Let's see how long it takes to get a response to this one.

Just saw on the sb blog that “7disfans” is the hourly winner for the random 1000 sb’s. Is that anyone here by chance?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!