Those using swagbucks ???

Fwiw, InstaGC has a much better payout rate than SB does for Hideout.tv

I know several sites do, but I don't want to have to keep up with multiple sites, so I'd rather take the hit and just consolidate. Plus, hideout.tv is completely passive income for me so it doesn't much matter. But thank you.

I know several sites do, but I don't want to have to keep up with multiple sites, so I'd rather take the hit and just consolidate. Plus, hideout.tv is completely passive income for me so it doesn't much matter. But thank you.
The hideout app gives you more points, i always add my bounus points through adgate. I think on my firestick its 20 to 35 hideout points per video

Praying people: DH just watched one of the main players in his office turn in his resignation. This literally could collapse the company. DH is keeping his head down and getting things done so that if things start falling away, he's one of the last to go. He's upset. I'm heartbroken because this is the first job he's truly enjoyed. We are hoping for the best but going to start preparing for the worst.

**edit** totally posted this in the wrong thread...tells you how bonkers my train of thought is right now.

Praying people are on all boards....sending prayers that God unfolds this better than your heart could imagine :love:

I was thinking of buying a gc for swago for our trip, what ice cream places ( @WDW) are there around that have giftcards on giftcardsplus? I tried to google it that was not a help. Or any other ideas
I all ready have landrys gift cards so i dont need more of them.

Just a heads up that it’s National Dog Day and there is a Collectors Bill for 26 SB plus 5 for completing. Got it pretty quick! Nice surprise, be sure to look for it!

ETA: be sure to look thru out the day even after your get your first one. Not even two hours after switch over time, and I got a second one!
Edit again, a third one! So great to get some easy Sb for a change’

Last edited:
Does anyone know or done any good offers in the last day or so? I am running out of ones that I would try and feel confident in. I wish I had caught the book one the poster posted on Friday that was up to 1000. It is now 500.

@Carrie Ellis
Type in I can read. Came up with the $10 one for me. Be careful, one discover place has at 576, Asgate I think, another 508, and then 1000SB I found by Typing in name. But, DD29 did it and it’s pending till 9/25. She was hoping it’d post right away but instead went pending so that was disappointing as she was hoping for the SB now. I’m gonna try it later.

Just a heads up that it’s National Dog Day and there is a Collectors Bill for 26 SB plus 5 for completing. Got it pretty quick! Nice surprise, be sure to look for it!

ETA: be sure to look thru out the day even after your get your first one. Not even two hours after switch over time, and I got a second one!
Edit again, a third one! So great to get some easy Sb for a change’

I was just coming to post about the collector bill. I hope I can find multiples like you! Congrats!

On the Swagbucks in store offers I see that it says it won’t work with any other app or in store coupons or rebates. Does anybody know if using my Target Redcard with 5% off will void the SBs offer?

On the Swagbucks in store offers I see that it says it won’t work with any other app or in store coupons or rebates. Does anybody know if using my Target Redcard with 5% off will void the SBs offer?
The Redcard wouldn't void it. Possibly might by using a Cartwheel offer since that's directly targeted to that product.

My most likely explanation for that clause is they are using the same promotion company as other outlets and that company won't pay out twice on the same promotion. So if you use someone else's coupon or offer it could void SBs pay out. But the Redcard discount isn't targeted to that product and isn't paid by any manufacturer so that shouldn't come into play. That's my 2¢ on it.

Question about ticketing. I've ticketed 2 things, got the automated wait 32 days email, replied that i had, got the someone will be with you in 10 days, auto email. I replied to both of them after 10 days, and have got no reply. What do I do now.

Got it three times yesterday which was awesome! got them all early in the day, didn’t get any thru the rest of the day.
And, try for the 26 SB again today, I have got it twice this early morning so far!

Where might I find hideout.tv on SB?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!