Those using swagbucks ???

Silly question. If the terms of the offer state " May take up to 7 days to show as pending" why do I have to wait 32 days to ticket it, if it isn't pending after the 7 days?
I've had things that just show up after 7-10 days and never went pending first. They want you to wait the full time to see if it would credit automatically so they aren't double posting. They also are trying to set expectations by saying it may take up to 7 days for it to go pending so folks don't jump on a support ticket the second after they complete the offer. It's good to get a ticket in right away after the 7 days so they have it on record for when they research it later. Some offers even have in the fine print that you have to put in the ticket within 14 days to be considered. So I feel it doesn't hurt to put one in and then either update it after the time they requested or open a new one that refers to the old one to have all bases covered. It sucks to have to chase points but I'm already out time and effort, what's a couple minutes more if I can actually get them credited?

I've had things that just show up after 7-10 days and never went pending first. They want you to wait the full time to see if it would credit automatically so they aren't double posting. They also are trying to set expectations by saying it may take up to 7 days for it to go pending so folks don't jump on a support ticket the second after they complete the offer. It's good to get a ticket in right away after the 7 days so they have it on record for when they research it later. Some offers even have in the fine print that you have to put in the ticket within 14 days to be considered. So I feel it doesn't hurt to put one in and then either update it after the time they requested or open a new one that refers to the old one to have all bases covered. It sucks to have to chase points but I'm already out time and effort, what's a couple minutes more if I can actually get them credited?
This particular offer, it has been about 3 weeks, and still isn't pending.

I saw on facebook a new member recognition benefit is coming for people level six and above. Basically you can get certain shop credits to post instantaneously.
I saw this available on my pending shop activity today. Gave it a try, says it will credit today. I'm wondering if it will also trigger my member recognition shop bonus today; this is the purchase that triggered the bonus.

I saw this available on my pending shop activity today. Gave it a try, says it will credit today. I'm wondering if it will also trigger my member recognition shop bonus today; this is the purchase that triggered the bonus.
I did two yesterday and they credited. Wish I’d been more strategic and saved for Saturday since I’m traveling. I like that this now gives an opportunity to earn points on a day of our choosing.

Praying people: DH just watched one of the main players in his office turn in his resignation. This literally could collapse the company. DH is keeping his head down and getting things done so that if things start falling away, he's one of the last to go. He's upset. I'm heartbroken because this is the first job he's truly enjoyed. We are hoping for the best but going to start preparing for the worst.

**edit** totally posted this in the wrong thread...tells you how bonkers my train of thought is right now.

Last edited:
Praying people: DH just watched one of the main players in his office turn in his resignation. This literally could collapse the company. DH is keeping his head down and getting things done so that if things start falling away, he's one of the last to go. He's upset. I'm heartbroken because this is the first job he's truly enjoyed. We are hoping for the best but going to start preparing for the worst.
Sending prayers your way. I’m sorry:(

I use my Visa's to buy $25 Disney e-cards from Target.com. I haven't had any issues doing that and I receive it usually within the hour. Then I combine it with my other cards on the disney gift card website.
I just ran a test with my SB Visa's on both the Disney and Target sites. The Disney one is showing that it was purchased, however, I've yet to receive the gift card. Target, on the other hand, was purchased at 1:14 pm and the gift card was delivered to my email at 1:50. Go Target!!!
**UPDATE**
Disney came back with an email that "there is a problem with the payment." They included a phone number and order number. The cast member was able to cancel the order. Since yesterday, I've order a few more GC through Target and they are all delivered without issues.

I made a purchase ($110) from Norton on August 8 that has not gone pending yet. I see the trip in my shopping history but there is no purchase recorded. Since Norton credits at a whopping 70 SB per dollar, this is a potential 7700 worth of SB that I could be missing out on. I was really torn about filling out a ticket because of my recent deactivation due to the VPN usage. I honestly don't remember if I made that purchase from my computer or my phone so I cannot say if the VPN was in use when I made the purchase or not. I decided to fill out a ticket anyways. I figure that if they credit me, great...but if not, it didn't hurt to ask. I have the receipt and it was a legitimate purchase, but I am just hoping that they don't think I am trying to be greedy or anything. If they say no, I won't be disappointed...but I sure will be excited if they say yes! I had actually written that credit off as a loss.

Multiple people have had problems with trying to convert hideout.tv points today and losing them. If you have some you're saving up, before cashing them in I would suggest disconnecting your swagbucks account, then loading up hideout.tv through Swagbucks to reconnect them. (If you try to do it right in Hideout.tv, SB won't come up as an option, but it'll reconnect if you go through SB). I lost some points this morning (only 12, but still) but once I disconnected and reconnected I was able to trade more in just fine.

If yoy have not done this give it a look worked well for me i know only 30 states can use this site,
Revu eaze wellness 2000sb with any purchase they give you 20.00 off your first order i ordered cbd oil for animals it suppose to help with anxiety in dogs. Cost me 10.00 for 2000sb

If yoy have not done this give it a look worked well for me i know only 30 states can use this site,
Revu eaze wellness 2000sb with any purchase they give you 20.00 off your first order i ordered cbd oil for animals it suppose to help with anxiety in dogs. Cost me 10.00 for 2000sb
Mine says "your cart is under the $25 minimum"?

Fwiw, InstaGC has a much better payout rate than SB does for Hideout.tv
I'd imagine almost anyone has a better payout. I only did it a couple times trying to get some Discover team points during one of the challenges, but I couldn't figure out the conversion rate. Each cash out gave me a slightly different rate :confused3 I know one was 24 hideout points for 1 sb. I think another was closer to 30 hideout points. Is there a sliding scale based on number of points to convert or something?
Since I was just trying to reach the minimum team points I was more interested in quantity of cash outs versus quantity of Swagbucks, so it worked, but I'm not sure it's worth the electric to leave it running at the rates I saw.

Encraves have completely tanked for me lately. LTG disappeared, I had the 5 SB for a few days but now gone, and now my regular Encraves take 43 videos to earn a measly 2 SB. Luckily, surveys haven't been horrible, but good lord, SB is becoming so much harder to sustain. I don't love big MM because of the hassle, but I might have to start giving them a try.

Think I can cash out one more $25 GC before our cruise, but fingers crossed SB decides to bounce back with the holiday season coming up!

Encraves have completely tanked for me lately. LTG disappeared, I had the 5 SB for a few days but now gone, and now my regular Encraves take 43 videos to earn a measly 2 SB. Luckily, surveys haven't been horrible, but good lord, SB is becoming so much harder to sustain. I don't love big MM because of the hassle, but I might have to start giving them a try.

Think I can cash out one more $25 GC before our cruise, but fingers crossed SB decides to bounce back with the holiday season coming up!
Same for me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!