Those using swagbucks ???

Did the I can Read offer on adgate for 1152 sb. The credit posted instantly. I have done this offer many times before.
This is great! Need the points tmw so hoping it’s still available after the switch over Time!
Thx so much for posting your experience!
Is this easy to cancel online?
We cancelled right after we got the books, just called and it was a quick easy phone call! We did it the first time back in June when the OP Last did hers.

Iast time I did it was in June. Same address and everything.
yes I always send an email to cancel usually a few days after.
I was wondering about this info too, so I’m glad to hear you used same everything!

Did you use your same credit card too?

Hello all! I hope you don't mind if I join in ...

I did the AdGate WorldWinner last night for 1600 SB. I deposited my $10.00 via PP, played one cheapest round of Blinko (cost me less than a dollar), and then cashed out. Woke up to my 1600 SB credited this morning.

Hello all! I hope you don't mind if I join in ...

I did the AdGate WorldWinner last night for 1600 SB. I deposited my $10.00 via PP, played one cheapest round of Blinko (cost me less than a dollar), and then cashed out. Woke up to my 1600 SB credited this morning.
Hello! Glad you joined jn!
So where did you find this? Is it a game? And did you spend $1 and got $16 back? Not sure what you mean it was less than a dollar and you cashed out. Just wanted to check more in detail before I try it and mess it up lol! Thx!

Did the I can Read offer on adgate for 1152 sb. The credit posted instantly. I have done this offer many times before.

Thanks! Just did it also! I'm a reading teacher, so it's nice to make money on books I can get for my students!

Apologies for the wait. Newbie account and all ...

It's a game in the discover section, under the currently doubled AdGate section. You have to deposit $10 and play one cash tournament game. I played one cheap game, cashed out the rest of my money, and made 1600 SB. I hope that made more sense?

Apologies for the wait. Newbie account and all ...

It's a game in the discover section, under the currently doubled AdGate section. You have to deposit $10 and play one cash tournament game. I played one cheap game, cashed out the rest of my money, and made 1600 SB. I hope that made more sense?
Okay so just to be clear, you deposited $10, played the cheapest game and when you were done you were able to take out what was left from the $10, and then your SB showed up today. Hmm seems pretty easy and a good money maker! Now to play the game lol. Thank you!

We cancelled right after we got the books, just called and it was a quick easy phone call! We did it the first time back in June when the OP Last did hers.

I just did the I Can Read offer as well. The points show as pending until 9/18--which is partly good (the offer tracked) but the details said they would start sending regular orders ( books at $3.99 each or something like that) in two weeks, so the partly bad part is that I'll have to cancel before getting the points.

For those who have done this offer before, is this a problem?

I feel like im out of offers i found one or two new ones, i guess last month i really got on it . Does this happen to you all what other offers can i do more than once? Thanx for the i can read info.... when can i do hulu again i tried and they told me i had all ready done it so i didnt quliflfy

To clarify, the credit posted instantly or went pending instantly?
for me it posted immediately and I was able to cash out.

EDIT: I have done it before where it went pending and I still canceled about a week or two after because I have learned from doing it so many times that they do charge you about at the same time you get your books for the next shipment.

One of my siblings forgot to cancel one time and was charged, but they told him he could send the books back to get a credit but since it was a small charge he jus kept it like that to avoid the hassle and canceled any more shipments.

So I've noticed the I Can Read offer is also on RevU for 500, which is still a $4 money maker. I just did it on AdGate last night....will it work today on RevU?

Easy 180
True bill app found under adgem
It ask to link bank account or cc , i added my paypal account. You also have to add one bill thst they can negotiate for you
Credits in 5 mins

Last edited:
Ugh, I know a lot of people have had issues buying Disney Gift Cards from the shop Disney site using a virtual Visa from SB. But since it was a YMMV situation and I had success once before I tried it again. I got my $25 virtual visa from SB, went on the shop disney site and purchased a $25 e-card. I received the e-card and combined it with an existing card on the Disney gift card site. Yea, success! (or so I thought)

I THEN... got an email from shop Disney saying
"Our records indicate we have been unable to obtain verification with your credit card issuing bank...

Please contact Guest Services to provide an alternate payment which can be verified so that we may move forward with processing the order. "

Anyone have anything like this happen after receiving and combining the e-gift card? Any thoughts on what I should do next?

Silly question. If the terms of the offer state " May take up to 7 days to show as pending" why do I have to wait 32 days to ticket it, if it isn't pending after the 7 days?

Ugh, I know a lot of people have had issues buying Disney Gift Cards from the shop Disney site using a virtual Visa from SB. But since it was a YMMV situation and I had success once before I tried it again. I got my $25 virtual visa from SB, went on the shop disney site and purchased a $25 e-card. I received the e-card and combined it with an existing card on the Disney gift card site. Yea, success! (or so I thought)

"Our records indicate we have been unable to obtain verification with your credit card issuing bank...

Please contact Guest Services to provide an alternate payment which can be verified so that we may move forward with processing the order. "

Anyone have anything like this happen after receiving and combining the e-gift card? Any thoughts on what I should do next?

I use my Visa's to buy $25 Disney e-cards from Target.com. I haven't had any issues doing that and I receive it usually within the hour. Then I combine it with my other cards on the disney gift card website.

I use my Visa's to buy $25 Disney e-cards from Target.com. I haven't had any issues doing that and I receive it usually within the hour. Then I combine it with my other cards on the disney gift card website.
I do the same thing. It has worked really well and I receive my GC from Target within a few hours (at the most).

For those having Shop Disney issues -- I had an issue with my Shop Disney order using a Virtual Visa a few months ago. They sent me an email saying they couldn't verify my details with the credit card company. I cancelled the order, and it took about 5 days for my funds to be posted back to the Virtual Visa. I didn't have to contact them -- it happened automatically.

Hopefully the Target route continues to work!

I just ran a test with my SB Visa's on both the Disney and Target sites. The Disney one is showing that it was purchased, however, I've yet to receive the gift card. Target, on the other hand, was purchased at 1:14 pm and the gift card was delivered to my email at 1:50. Go Target!!!

Yes! Call them ASAP! They will freeze you account and give you a mild heart attack when you see your cards say "invalid" where all your $$$ should be. happened to me and it took several calls and multiple transfers to get it fixed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!