Those using swagbucks ???

Did anyone do the Ease wellness offer? I did it, it charged my card 3 times, for one order and its not even showing as pending :mad:

Just an update on my barkbox saga. They asked me yesterday around 4pm what email address I used, which I provided them. No response since. I just called the bank to dispute the transaction and cancel my card associated with it. Again I warn, do not do bark box. It is not worth it.

Did anyone not get coupon credit for today (August 6th)? Seems I am only getting credit every other day now.

Did anyone not get coupon credit for today (August 6th)? Seems I am only getting credit every other day now.

I got mine yesterday, but I forgot to print yesterday, so none for me today..... :-(

In other news, how is everyone's Collector Bill hunt going? I've gotten the Marching Band (6 SB) five or six times and nothing else. Anyone have a full set yet?

Mine credited like an hour later.

I got mine yesterday, but I forgot to print yesterday, so none for me today..... :-(

In other news, how is everyone's Collector Bill hunt going? I've gotten the Marching Band (6 SB) five or six times and nothing else. Anyone have a full set yet?

All Marching Band, and Reddit is reporting a lot of the same thing. A few people have gotten the cheerleaders. But I've gotten two a day since it started, and they've all been marching band.

All 6's but for one 12 collector bill for me. It's been like this at least the last couple of times they had the CB.

So myself and DD29 both have gotten more than several 6 SB bills. She also got one 12 SB one and I got a 14 SB one super early this morning . But one of my first ones was an 18 SB one BUT I clicked the link then got distracted and by the time I saw it got me an 18 SB bill it said I was too late in clicking! Ugh! Haven’t seen it since. I was so mad!

Has anyone done a month long purchase diary with a promised 1800SBs that credit 20 days after diary is completed? I did it for June and still haven’t gotten credit. SB help desk just sends a canned “this is a delayed credit survey” response. Anyone else still waiting or have you gotten credit yet?
I did it twice....never got credit either time. I didn't bother with doing a ticket for either one since I didn't have a survey number or screenshots or anything.

SB got me today. Since I had been buying SB to get to my 2nd daily goal, the bonus is 483, so it is worth it to buy 6000 SB for $62.94, I get the $4.83 bonus plus the credit card 1% back, and just cash out to Paypal. However today it only let me buy 4000 so I am stuck in the middle. Guess the easy bonus is done for me!

SB got me today. Since I had been buying SB to get to my 2nd daily goal, the bonus is 483, so it is worth it to buy 6000 SB for $62.94, I get the $4.83 bonus plus the credit card 1% back, and just cash out to Paypal. However today it only let me buy 4000 so I am stuck in the middle. Guess the easy bonus is done for me!
Same happened to me. I'm going to try to buy more later tonight. Earlier this week, it gave me the error after a couple in the morning but I was able to get another that night. Crossing my fingers. Mine are over 7k with over 500 bonus so I need to buy 2 more.

Same happened to me. I'm going to try to buy more later tonight. Earlier this week, it gave me the error after a couple in the morning but I was able to get another that night. Crossing my fingers. Mine are over 7k with over 500 bonus so I need to buy 2 more.
I'm also stuck at 4000 currently, going to try more throughout the day. I've also got 7k second goals... using DHs account though so the referral makes up for the fee :)

Well I am getting coupon credit every other day. Wife has gotten them every day this week (Monday-today). I have gotten Monday (weekend credit), nothing Tuesday (Mondays print), got Wednesday (Tuesday print), and nothing today (Wednesday print). At least SB is being consistent on when it credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!