Those using swagbucks ???

Saw this as an option to cash out on Swagbucks. I did open an Aspiration acct for the bonus, which hasn't posted yet so not sure if my deposits have triggered it. It looks like a simple $25 deposited into the acct which can then be transferred out to regular bank. Seems as easy as Paypal which is never a discounted cash out.

View attachment 421985
I tried cashing out for this, too. While you DO get the once-a-month 12% discount for the $25 card, it unfortunately doesn't qualify for an "instant" cashout, so I'll report back when it hits my account. Right now, subsequent cashouts are still discounted at 1%, so again, beats Paypal as long as things go smoothly.
Mine is pending in my Aspiration account now. It was not this morning, so happened at some point today.

My desktop watch videos are back. I had about 10 only for several months, now they all seem to be back and can be run more than once.

The deal of the day (download and open the Sams app for 40SB) worked perfectly and instantly. :)
Mine didn't credit yet. I'm guessing if it wasn't instant I wont get it. Scratch that, it did show up after a bit.

Last edited:

Anyone else having issues with Hideout TV? I had videos running for awhile today then when I tried to cash out it kept saying Redeem Failed. Swagbucks is no longer an option when adding an account (I tried to delete and re-add mine in case that was the issue, but it's not on the drop down anymore) and then when I closed Hideout and tried going back in via AdscendMedia it says permission denied and won't load Hideout at all. There goes another way to earn SB!

EDIT: Just got an email from Hideout that my account had been blocked in error, which is what was causing all the issues. They unblocked it and now I can redeem via Swagbucks just fine.

Last edited:
It's been a minute.. can we confirm that the BestBuy bonus is currently a no go on disney gift cards?

Please, please do not do bark box. I cancelled it in May, after much back and forth. And I got charged today for another box :mad:

Of course their customer service is closed today too. Nonsense.

It's been a minute.. can we confirm that the BestBuy bonus is currently a no go on disney gift cards?
Yep, unfortunately BB bonus is a no go on Disney gcs’s. Ugh! Lol but now with B.B. I really dont do any business there at all and I was doing a decent amount in the past when you could use the BB gc to buy Disney gcs and then later with the B.B. bonus. Very disappointing for sure!

I did the Postmates offer but I dont see my SB. There is nothing listed as pending. Has anyone else done this offer? Do I have to wait 32 days? Am I going to need to contact customer service to get the SB?

I did the Postmates offer but I dont see my SB. There is nothing listed as pending. Has anyone else done this offer? Do I have to wait 32 days? Am I going to need to contact customer service to get the SB?

I had to contact CS for this one. I gave them a screenshot of my app and the order I made. They gave me my SBs same day.

Please, please do not do bark box. I cancelled it in May, after much back and forth. And I got charged today for another box :mad:

Of course their customer service is closed today too. Nonsense.

Thanks for posting your experience. I hope you can get it resolved today.

I think I'm going to start using this to cash out. After the first $25 each month, there's still a 1% discount on the $25 and $50. Visa is 2%, but I'd rather have the more flexible cash and use my points credit cards.
Are people having issues with their SB Visa cards?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!