Those using swagbucks ???

I think it took well over a year and half before hulu wouldn't give me an error. Though I won't do them again after having my cancelled account reactivate while I was asleep one night.
Really??! Did they refund you, assuming you got charged?? I've been able to do the Hulu offer 2-3 times a year but sometimes it is 9 mos before I can get the SB's error to go away and other times, I can do it again 2 mos later :confused3

I got the SiriusXM credit today of 7000 SB's! Woot! Now how to cancel this lol???

I canceled mine a week or so back, and have canceled once a few years ago. Absolutely the worst subscription to cancel. My first call this time around, the agent claimed to be unable to find my account. Gave the account number and still waited literally 7 minutes while he occasionally hammered a few keys and muttered "give me a moment to pull your account"--I'm convinced he was just stringing me along, how hard can it be when I gave the actual account number? Then he found it and suddenly the call mysteriously "dropped".

When I called back I made sure to get the (different) agent's name and made it clear I was documenting everything. I told her I lost my job and had to cancel, so she didn't put up much of a fight. Even got refunded almost $4 for the unused portion of my month. (I had signed up for the internet-only service for ~$8/month or whatever).

Be sure to write down the confirmation they give you and make it clear you're paying attention. Google/reddit turn up a lot of stories of people being charged the next month because they weren't really canceled.

Really??! Did they refund you, assuming you got charged?? I've been able to do the Hulu offer 2-3 times a year but sometimes it is 9 mos before I can get the SB's error to go away and other times, I can do it again 2 mos later :confused3

I don't remember if it had actually charged me but they fixed it all and I made them delete the account. I woke up to emails from hulu and couldn't understand it. Also hadn't realized it kept my cc info after I cancelled. I thought I'd gotten rid of it but I could have forgotten that part. Either way they couldn't explain it, I'm the only one that had access to the account and no one in the house was awake at 230 in the morning anyway. It's the one reason I'm leary about disney + because you can do it as an add on to hulu, I just hope it's also totally separate from hulu or I can pay with a disney gc.

How do you get around SB's giving you the error that you aren't eligible for the offer again? Or did you not get that?
I didnt have that problem with DHs account, I'm thinking because it didnt track last time. I cant even see the offer on my account which did track last time... in May maybe? Did you do it around then?

I didnt have that problem with DHs account, I'm thinking because it didnt track last time. I cant even see the offer on my account which did track last time... in May maybe? Did you do it around then?
Yep, sounds about right! We both did it then so guessing that is why I cannot see it on either.

I cashed out a $25 Amazon CG this morning, using the real time shipment. Go to claim it: "Your Gift Card is still processing. We apologize for the delay. Please check back in 24 hours."

So not only is it not a real time shipment, they also took the real time shipment perk for the month away. That perk last a whole 3 months.

I cashed out a $25 Amazon CG this morning, using the real time shipment. Go to claim it: "Your Gift Card is still processing. We apologize for the delay. Please check back in 24 hours."

So not only is it not a real time shipment, they also took the real time shipment perk for the month away. That perk last a whole 3 months.
Boooo. That's frustrating. I got Walmart GCs on my account and DHs today with no issues. Wonder if it's a fluke for you, or an Amazon GC issue...

Same thing happened with my Amazon today.

Saw this as an option to cash out on Swagbucks. I did open an Aspiration acct for the bonus, which hasn't posted yet so not sure if my deposits have triggered it. It looks like a simple $25 deposited into the acct which can then be transferred out to regular bank. Seems as easy as Paypal which is never a discounted cash out.

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this or if my mind just wants to see a pattern...when I have the swag button installed, I can usually do a survey a day. After I remove it, surveys are hard to qualify for and complete.

Saw this as an option to cash out on Swagbucks. I did open an Aspiration acct for the bonus, which hasn't posted yet so not sure if my deposits have triggered it. It looks like a simple $25 deposited into the acct which can then be transferred out to regular bank. Seems as easy as Paypal which is never a discounted cash out.

View attachment 421985

I tried cashing out for this, too. While you DO get the once-a-month 12% discount for the $25 card, it unfortunately doesn't qualify for an "instant" cashout, so I'll report back when it hits my account. Right now, subsequent cashouts are still discounted at 1%, so again, beats Paypal as long as things go smoothly.

I tried cashing out for this, too. While you DO get the once-a-month 12% discount for the $25 card, it unfortunately doesn't qualify for an "instant" cashout, so I'll report back when it hits my account. Right now, subsequent cashouts are still discounted at 1%, so again, beats Paypal as long as things go smoothly.

My wife and I are thinking about setting up accounts with Aspiration instead of doing PayPal cash outs. I was looking on the site and it says you pick your own fee. If you care to share, what are you doing? I have never used a bank before, just local credit unions which don't have banking fees, so I am completely out of the loop when it comes to fees. It claims you can do zero, but I don't know. I feel I would want to give something.

My wife and I are thinking about setting up accounts with Aspiration instead of doing PayPal cash outs. I was looking on the site and it says you pick your own fee. If you care to share, what are you doing? I have never used a bank before, just local credit unions which don't have banking fees, so I am completely out of the loop when it comes to fees. It claims you can do zero, but I don't know. I feel I would want to give something.
I have mine set at no fees right now. I have a few bank accounts and none have fees, some require a certain balance to be fee free so I don't feel bad about not paying monthly.

I'm going to message you in just a moment.

Have you had a lot of high point days recently due to offers? Just hit your first goal for a few days and it should drop back down.
I did. Thank you for the suggestion.

Plus I'm playing the round robin game with the help desk because surveys keep freezing midway and then I don't get credit.

My 2nd goal is 5200 today. I was buying SB through July 31, had a 6000 SB credit yesterday for Save the Children donations, so I am curious to see how long it takes to come back down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!