Those using swagbucks ???

Just did the Hello Fresh offer for 4236 SBs. I usually shy away from big offers like this, but DH & I use Home Chef almost every week anyway. I was ready to try something new, so we will definitely use the offer no matter what. I just hope I can get credit without tooooo much trouble. But considering its not even showing as pending, I have my doubts. *sigh*

Just did the Hello Fresh offer for 4236 SBs. I usually shy away from big offers like this, but DH & I use Home Chef almost every week anyway. I was ready to try something new, so we will definitely use the offer no matter what. I just hope I can get credit without tooooo much trouble. But considering its not even showing as pending, I have my doubts. *sigh*

I signed up for HelloFresh on Thursday, still nothing pending. To make it worse it showed that the discount code went through but my card was charged for the full amount. ::sigh:: Fingers crossed you have better luck!!!

My husband had a very tough time getting this one to credit back in the beginning of the year. We ended up liking HelloFresh a lot and have kept it. We use it maybe once a month. Good luck with the crediting!

Just a heads up to be on the look out for 30 SB search win! Both myself and my DD29 just got one within a half hour of each other. It is July 30th now so I’m Guessing that’s probably why. I didn’t find any info on it at all, and it’s not a collectors bill. Good luck, hope everyone gets it!

ETA: night owls here so still up. So it is a collectors bill now and We each just got one a bit after switch over time (2 am cst)! Called INTERNATIONAL DAY OF FRIENDSHIP. Great way to get a jump on the daily goal which is so hard to get these days, this is super helpful!

Last edited:

Has anyone done a month long purchase diary with a promised 1800SBs that credit 20 days after diary is completed? I did it for June and still haven’t gotten credit. SB help desk just sends a canned “this is a delayed credit survey” response. Anyone else still waiting or have you gotten credit yet?

Has anyone done a month long purchase diary with a promised 1800SBs that credit 20 days after diary is completed? I did it for June and still haven’t gotten credit. SB help desk just sends a canned “this is a delayed credit survey” response. Anyone else still waiting or have you gotten credit yet?
I did it but still nothing. I also did a 2500 SB for eyecare, 2 surveys still nothing.

Okay so in regards to the 30 SB, keep looking even after you get it once! I just tried a min ago on my phone, did one search - best pies but spelled it best pues accidentally, and hit another one! So this early morning we each one one before 2 am switch over, then by 4:30 we each had gotten two more! Now I just got my third of this day(total 4 in the last 18 hours actually), so keep trying! I got 90 towards today’s daily goals, so excited. Not bragging just wanna let you know to keep searching thru the day!

Last edited:

I've done it about 6 times over the last 2 years and it's only credited on it's own once, the other 5 times I had to go through help desk, though I did get credited eventually by them each of those times. I'm doing one again for July. It's annoying to go through help desk but easy and lots of SB so I keep doing it when it's offered to me.

Hulu is 3500sb. Was able to use the period trick in DHs gmail address and see it pending already. Set it up through Paypal to try pausing that way as some talked about last time to only pay one month.

This makes me feel better because last time it was 3000sb I think, but mine tracked and DHs didn't lol

For those that also do MyPoints, how long does it typically take before your shopping purchases show up as pending?

Hulu is 3500sb. Was able to use the period trick in DHs gmail address and see it pending already. Set it up through Paypal to try pausing that way as some talked about last time to only pay one month.

This makes me feel better because last time it was 3000sb I think, but mine tracked and DHs didn't lol
What’s the period trick?

If you add a random period somewhere in your gmail address, it will still come through. So DHs I did xxx.xxxxxx@gmail.... his address has no periods. just make sure to note what email you used to get logged back in!
How do you get around SB's giving you the error that you aren't eligible for the offer again? Or did you not get that?

How do you get around SB's giving you the error that you aren't eligible for the offer again? Or did you not get that?

For hulu you can't, from what I've seen with my own acct you have to wait until sb takes that off your account because that's what it's tied to. I think for this you need the different email for hulu not because of sb. Though a lot of the discover sign up offers you can do the period trick whenever they come up. I've lost track of how many times I've signed up for some of them.

For hulu you can't, from what I've seen with my own acct you have to wait until sb takes that off your account because that's what it's tied to. I think for this you need the different email for hulu not because of sb. Though a lot of the discover sign up offers you can do the period trick whenever they come up. I've lost track of how many times I've signed up for some of them.
Well, nvm anyways lol, I cannot find the Hulu offer on either of our accounts. We did it not too long ago so that is probably why.

I signed up for HelloFresh on Thursday, still nothing pending. To make it worse it showed that the discount code went through but my card was charged for the full amount. ::sigh:: Fingers crossed you have better luck!!!
Mine did not show up as pending until the 32nd day. Make sure you take screen shots and pics of box label just in case. Wasn’t a fan. I did blue apron once and this wasn’t as good. First box came and the interior packaging wasn’t sealed. Meat wasn’t cold. Hopefully that was a fluke.

Well, nvm anyways lol, I cannot find the Hulu offer on either of our accounts. We did it not too long ago so that is probably why.

I think it took well over a year and half before hulu wouldn't give me an error. Though I won't do them again after having my cancelled account reactivate while I was asleep one night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!