Those using swagbucks ???

Ok, thanks. I will try again. I got 2 from the Jumping guy, but after that 3 more games and nothing again. I have a month til my trip and they are making it harder and harder for me to hit goals.

Here’s what works for me: go to games, click on the dino game, let it load (stars showing), click new game and let the dino fall, click back to game page, refresh page, let it load, repeat. Now having said that, this only works for ds about half the time. I, dh, and dd have no problems with this method. HTH.

Hi! I am new here and trying to earn SB to help pay for my family trip to Disney World. Did SB for awhile and then stopped, but I am picking it back up again.

Wendy

I finished a survey this morning and didn't get credit because they said I went too fast. I went at my normal speed. There were two commercials to watch, you can't speed through that. And if you want people to take their time and read the questions then change them up and stop using the exact same questions for education, race, gender etc. At least it was only about 5 min but it still bugs me.

Is there a new team challenge starting today? Don't want to start working on my daily goals if there is.

Edit: *Disregard* Found it in the tiny banners at the top of the homepage.

Last edited:

Discover > Revenue Universe > "Sign Up Today for Special Deals and Offers" 12 sb, 20 team points. Credits instantly with name and email.

Attachments

• Screenshot (76).png
    Screenshot (76).png
    132.5 KB · Views: 5
Where do you go to sign up for the team challenge? (I found the button at the top, but it looks like nothing happens) When I load the page, it looks like two pages are merged together. I had the same issue with the last challenge. My eggs looked like two cut in half and slid side by side.

I woke up to a first goal of 100, sighed heavily since it went up again, until the drop down showed my points for today are 2,025 already! My best buy bonus number hit. I really needed the break, since I have so much other stuff to do.

Where do you go to sign up for the team challenge? (I found the button at the top, but it looks like nothing happens) When I load the page, it looks like two pages are merged together. I had the same issue with the last challenge. My eggs looked like two cut in half and slid side by side.

I woke up to a first goal of 100, sighed heavily since it went up again, until the drop down showed my points for today are 2,025 already! My best buy bonus number hit. I really needed the break, since I have so much other stuff to do.

There's a link in navigation list for "Team Challenge" that should take you here: http://www.swagbucks.com/pawesome-pets
Should be on the left side for web and in the menu drop down on mobile.

I love it when a single credit hits all your goals, congrats!

Coupons refreshed! I had at least 100 today with new ones added.
The Deal of the Day and the pop up banner both say 3sb per print but the page is still only showing 1sb. So we'll see what happens in a couple days. I wrote down the exact number I printed this time (don't know why I can't remember to do that usually).

Irritated that they seem to be having issues with the team challenge. I can't join and there are lost of comments on the blog post complaining about the same thing.

Irritated that they seem to be having issues with the team challenge. I can't join and there are lost of comments on the blog post complaining about the same thing.

I had the same problem, try refreshing. It just let me join, thought I was the only one.

This is something new to me...

I was DQ'd from a survey, but I had spent at least a few minutes on it before being DQ's and I got the "not every survey can be a winner" message, but along side of it, it stated " Although you didn't make it to the end, we've rewarded you 10 SB". Never saw that before! Maybe enough of us complained about spending a lot of time on surveys only to be DQ'd with no credit that they changed to this? Or has this been going on for awhile and I just never have received the SB?

I've had this happen a couple of times! Usually when you've been answering questions for a couple of minutes.

It took ALL day to get 80SB. Thank God I was home today cause that would have been a nightmare!

IT WAS BRUTAL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter