Those using swagbucks ???

Do you use an ad blocker?

I was having this problem too. Then someone on Reddit said something about the urls changing, so there is a whole new set of urls that have to be excluded from Ad Block. Just doing one url wasn't enough, I had to watch it for awhile, and every time it didn't automatically restart, look to see if it was blocking a popup and then add that url to the exclude list. Now, I can run the 1pt one (it's been running straight for 48+ hours this weekend for me.) I still have trouble with the 3pt AYCE.

I have my adblocker turned off for SB's. Could it still be causing a problem?

I have my adblocker turned off for SB's. Could it still be causing a problem?

Yeah, because the urls aren't necessarily the swagbucks domains, but affiliates. The page that is currently going, for me, is promote.screenrush.com, so that domain has to be excluded, etc.

Edit: Now it's switched to adserver.entertainow.com

Last edited:
Anyone ever have pending Shop points for a value way higher than they spent? I received an email last week that I had Shop SBs pending for a $125 purchase from Express. Thinking DH had either lost his mind or won the lottery, I texted him about it and he said he only spent $30 there online. Not sure where the $95 is coming from?

Anyone ever have pending Shop points for a value way higher than they spent? I received an email last week that I had Shop SBs pending for a $125 purchase from Express. Thinking DH had either lost his mind or won the lottery, I texted him about it and he said he only spent $30 there online. Not sure where the $95 is coming from?

take it and run.

I'm freaking out a little bit and DH isn't answering his phone. So I had a panel survey I did last week. It was an online chat with a few other people in my area about advertisement. It was supposed to pay out $50. Normally when I do these they either send me a check or pay me directly to my paypal. Well, it paid out today to my swagbucks and I still had a double survey from the last Swago board so not only did I get 5000 swagbucks from the survey I got another 5000 from the bonus! I'm seriously about to jump out of my chair right now!!

I'm freaking out a little bit and DH isn't answering his phone. So I had a panel survey I did last week. It was an online chat with a few other people in my area about advertisement. It was supposed to pay out $50. Normally when I do these they either send me a check or pay me directly to my paypal. Well, it paid out today to my swagbucks and I still had a double survey from the last Swago board so not only did I get 5000 swagbucks from the survey I got another 5000 from the bonus! I'm seriously about to jump out of my chair right now!!

Oh my word, I'd be freaking out too! Congrats! That's awesome!!!!

:tigger::sulley::mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald:

I think sometimes it picks up the full retail price of an item, not necessarily the sale price you paid. Don't know why, could be a programming glitch or it could be the contract with that store. I've had it on a couple purchases, but not like that :) so I never bothered to ask support what gives since it was a minor discrepancy.

take it and run.

pretty much, think of it as restitution for all the discover/surveys that don't credit...

I think sometimes it picks up the full retail price of an item, not necessarily the sale price you paid. Don't know why, could be a programming glitch or it could be the contract with that store. I've had it on a couple purchases, but not like that :) so I never bothered to ask support what gives since it was a minor discrepancy.

pretty much, think of it as restitution for all the discover/surveys that don't credit...

True that... since I'm currently missing 100 from Gold Surveys... :rolleyes:

ebates credits you before any promo codes are applied. maybe swagbucks is the same way?

Perhaps. I don't know that he used any promo codes, though I know he did order from the clearance section. I'm sure I've ordered clearance items before though and not had this happen.

It looks like I'm going to be doing well in about 3-4 weeks... plus I did my Wen order this weekend and will have 2500 SBs from that on 12/18!

2017-11-20 13_41_18-My Shop & Earn - My Account _ Swagbucks.png

Perhaps. I don't know that he used any promo codes, though I know he did order from the clearance section. I'm sure I've ordered clearance items before though and not had this happen.

It looks like I'm going to be doing well in about 3-4 weeks... plus I did my Wen order this weekend and will have 2500 SBs from that on 12/18!

View attachment 284389

killin' it! :dogdance:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!