Those using swagbucks ???

Thank you! I just realized that could be a possibility. Looked on Amazon and they have Southwest cards as well. So I think I could still make it work

Pretty sure Target and Walmart sell Southwest gift cards. You could redeem for one of those and then use those cards to buy higher denomination SW cards.

I've been saving up Best Buy GC's to do the same thing. I just double checked today, BB has $200 fixed and variable load ($25 - $500) SW cards in stores. I think when I saw them at Target $50 was the highest denomination but maybe it'll change for the holiday shopping? Don't know, never paid much attention to them before. Don't know about Walmart. Didn't think to check Amazon, I'll keep that in mind for the future. I was thinking I can get Shopkick points for the Best Buy purchase to get another GC later :laughing:

SW faqs said a max of 3 forms of payment per ticket and there's no way to combine GC's.

Has anyone had problems with redeeming for a PayPal credit? The comments on the Swagbucks site mention some problems with a card, but I thought it was a credit sent directly to PayPal. What am I missing?

Has anyone had problems with redeeming for a PayPal credit? The comments on the Swagbucks site mention some problems with a card, but I thought it was a credit sent directly to PayPal. What am I missing?

I have never had a problem other that it sometimes seems to take longer at times. Mine is always deposited right into my PP account.

FYI - Unless something has recently changed, Amazon will not let you purchase gift cards using their gift cards. I had hoped to do this for something else and then found out too late that I couldn't.
I don't think is accurate unless things have changed in the last two days. I've ordered over $2000 in various gift cards for our trip (hotels.com, southwest, Landry's, Starbucks, Ghiradelli) with the last one being a $25 Starbucks card ordered this week. All using Amazon gift cards. They won't let you buy Amazon gift cards with an Amazon gift card. Perhaps that's what you're referencing?

Thank you! I just realized that could be a possibility. Looked on Amazon and they have Southwest cards as well. So I think I could still make it work
I paid for flights to Las Vegas and to Orlando for my husband and myself using Southwest GCs I bought using Amazon gift cards I earned. Totally a possibility!

I don't think is accurate unless things have changed in the last two days. I've ordered over $2000 in various gift cards for our trip (hotels.com, southwest, Landry's, Starbucks, Ghiradelli) with the last one being a $25 Starbucks card ordered this week. All using Amazon gift cards. They won't let you buy Amazon gift cards with an Amazon gift card. Perhaps that's what you're referencing?

That's great to know! I stand happily corrected. At the time, when chatting with customer service, it had sounded like it was all gift cards, but I must have misunderstood and never pursued it further after that. (It was an Amazon gift card I was initially trying to get at that moment).

That's great to know! I stand happily corrected. At the time, when chatting with customer service, it had sounded like it was all gift cards, but I must have misunderstood and never pursued it further after that. (It was an Amazon gift card I was initially trying to get at that moment).
❤️❤️❤️
And that's why I love this board! So incredibly helpful. The amount of knowledge is amazing and a big reason why we're able to go to Disney parks as often as we do.

Paypal is just sent to your account, it's not a physical card. It's the option I've been using for months since it's essentially "cash". I've been cashing out with Paypal only for 3 months every other week and haven't had an issue. Only once did it take more than 2 days for it to show up in my account.

Is anyone else having a problem with the mobile watch apps? They quit working last night and are still not working this morning. They will open, start loading the video, then just quit. I'm using my Galaxy S6. My husband is using an old galaxy S3 and his are running just fine.

I just did this one that I found on the home page - Answer: Homepage - F2824910 - Complete

It was only 10 min like it said and it was very random and I thought when I got the redirect page it was going to give me only 1 because it didn't seem like I'd finished it. I think it was mostly about environment but the questions didn't all go together. If you have it on your home page or your survey page I would try it.

I paid for flights to Las Vegas and to Orlando for my husband and myself using Southwest GCs I bought using Amazon gift cards I earned. Totally a possibility!

Paypal is just sent to your account, it's not a physical card. It's the option I've been using for months since it's essentially "cash". I've been cashing out with Paypal only for 3 months every other week and haven't had an issue. Only once did it take more than 2 days for it to show up in my account.

Both good info to know! Thanks!

Is anyone else having a problem with the mobile watch apps? They quit working last night and are still not working this morning. They will open, start loading the video, then just quit. I'm using my Galaxy S6. My husband is using an old galaxy S3 and his are running just fine.

Yes. I am having the same problem with my galaxy s8. But the apps are working on my Galaxy Tab.

I saw a survey at the top of my SB homepage that was listed as 8 minutes for 50 SB. Glad I decided to give it a try. It was super easy and probably took me only about 5 minutes. Credited right away. It was about car purchasing, leasing, and financing.

So anyone know what happened to the team challenge page? Saw it on one of the daily polls and the page wasn't loading. Did a search and it's still not loading.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter