Those using swagbucks ???

Even though it was super easy, it was nice winning 46sb all my wins lately have been 21.
Do you ever wonder how people miss some of these? Some it was 100s who answered something dumb like who went up the hill to fetch a pail of water? Who doesnt know that? My 9 year old got all of them right.
I have been known to occasionally hit the wrong one by mistake. Those answer tabs are small on my phone! I didn't use my free rejoin last night and would have got the best payout in a while if I had (think it was 72?)

For the in-store shopping offers, is there minimum to spend or do we just have to make a purchase? If I do that and purchase SB, I'll have a complete board, and if I'm doing my math correctly, I'll still be ahead even spending 2.99 for 200 SB.....

For the in-store shopping offers, is there minimum to spend or do we just have to make a purchase? If I do that and purchase SB, I'll have a complete board, and if I'm doing my math correctly, I'll still be ahead even spending 2.99 for 200 SB.....
No minimum purchase, but they can take several days to credit, unfortunately. So it's possible it may not credit before the board has to be submitted.

No minimum purchase, but they can take several days to credit, unfortunately. So it's possible it may not credit before the board has to be submitted.

I just left Gordman's, got a $.99 candy bar and it already credited :-)
Didn't realize both of the sweepstakes are both 25 each to enter.....I was thinking it was 5 as normal. I'll still be ahead, but not as much as I first anticipated.

Still trying to decide if i should buy a 100 giftcard, i have been buying groupon. I bought our universal tickets that way, thinking about the sightseeing pass now. With swago i would get it for about 80 after all the sb credits

If you had 2450 SB and always cash in for Visa GC, would you cash in now for 2450 or wait until Sunday when it will be 2100?

Trying to decide if I should cash in now and then still get a discounted one next month anyway since I usually get 2-3 GCs a month.
I get two or three a month also, if you do it today it will go on your swago:)
If you are cashing in three or four times a month, I'd say it is six of one, half dozen of the other since the first one of the month is always discounted! :-)
I decided to get it at full price a few days ago. Will probably have my first discounted card this month within a few days anyway.

Has anyone had difficulty purchasing Disney gift cards at Sam's Club recently? I have been using the Walmart gift cards I earn on SB to purchase Disney gift cards at my local Sam's Club for a few years now. A few months ago suddenly I was not able to use them in store (I have not tried at any other Sam's Club locations). None of the store employees could tell me why. But I was still able to use them to purchase Disney gift cards online. Yesterday I entered my Walmart gift cards as payment for a digital Disney gift card and the purchase went through. Today I checked the status of my order, and it had been cancelled.

Has anyone had difficulty purchasing Disney gift cards at Sam's Club recently? I have been using the Walmart gift cards I earn on SB to purchase Disney gift cards at my local Sam's Club for a few years now. A few months ago suddenly I was not able to use them in store (I have not tried at any other Sam's Club locations). None of the store employees could tell me why. But I was still able to use them to purchase Disney gift cards online. Yesterday I entered my Walmart gift cards as payment for a digital Disney gift card and the purchase went through. Today I checked the status of my order, and it had been cancelled.
OH no! I haven't bought any Disney gc recently but I did order Chuck e cheese and build a bear as recently as last week without issue using Walmart gift cards.

Call Sams Club customer service tomorrow. This happens to me three or four times a years. They will cancel the order because they want to 'verify' the order. Do they send you a email stating this? No. They just cancel it. It is annoying.

Don't forget to submit your Swago boards today! I only had 35 SB and 7 spins but every little bit helps.

I actually cleared the whole board! My kids needed baseball cleats, so I already needed the $150 Nike gift card and then I did make a special trip to Gordman's to get that square checked off, but it worked with a $.99 candy bar and then I bought the SB, which cost me $.99 and then spent 50SB on those two raffles I will never win, but even at that, I was still ahead (I think.....)

I like it when your Swag Hustle actually works out.....

Anyone have experience with this Shoply app that's now on the Swago board? Twice actually? Does SB own it? First time I've heard of this app!

If you look it is from Prodege, so it is owned by the same company that does Swagbucks. I haven't looked at it much, but it looks similar to Shopkick and Ibotta to me.

Edited: I just downloaded it, it is pretty much Swagbucks In-Store Deals, just in an app. Same offers, you just can sort by store and upload the receipt right in the app to get your SB.

Last edited:
If you look it is from Prodege, so it is owned by the same company that does Swagbucks. I haven't looked at it much, but it looks similar to Shopkick and Ibotta to me.

Edited: I just downloaded it, it is pretty much Swagbucks In-Store Deals, just in an app. Same offers, you just can sort by store and upload the receipt right in the app to get your SB.

Thanks for the report! I guess I'll download then!

Looking at the in-store cash back offers to complete the first Swago column. I have an H&M gift card and thought I might go there, but the listing only lists a store that is 50 minutes away instead of the one at the mall near me. The Aeropostale one lists the local mall store, so I don't know what's up with that, but I don't want to chance using the H&M and not getting credit. So I will go to Aeropostale and look for the cheapest thing I can find, if it would be worth $2.15 in SB plus 2% back.

It's odd they still have a 'redeem a code through the mobile app' box when they aren't giving out codes this week so far. And apparently they have removed that square.

Last edited:

So does the receipt work for both Shoply and Swagbucks? Or is it an either or?

I’m new to this board but am hoping someone may have some insight. Signed into my Swagbuck account tonight and around 60k points are missing. I contacted them and they can’t see the points ever existing and have sent it onto management. Has anyone ever experienced this??

So you had 60,000 SB in your account? I don't ever let my account get past 2,500 because I'm always afraid of something like this! Hope you get them back, that's a lot of cash to lose :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter