Those using swagbucks ???

Also, if you have not done Rise of Civilization it is a pretty good game and credits right when you reach the level 17 City Hall. I did it a couple of months ago and I still play! RevU has it for 3,840sb. I did not spend any oop money to reach the goal. Take screenshots of offer just in case since it does take a bit to finish it.

I started this tonight but I can't figure out how to tell what level I'm on. Where do I look?

I started this tonight but I can't figure out how to tell what level I'm on. Where do I look?
It is the City Hall building. Focus on upgrading that building (that is what the offer requires), try to not use too many speed-ups right away, save them for when it takes several hours to upgrade structures. Join an alliance once you do not have the automatic protection - in my territory no one attacks cities with or without alliance (unless there is a rogue player) but joining an alliance gives you extra boosts and everyone helps each other out.

It is the City Hall building. Focus on upgrading that building (that is what the offer requires), try to not use too many speed-ups right away, save them for when it takes several hours to upgrade structures. Join an alliance once you do not have the automatic protection - in my territory no one attacks cities with or without alliance (unless there is a rogue player) but joining an alliance gives you extra boosts and everyone helps each other out.

Thanks! Good to know I'm on the right track and have bren doing that and joined one already.

ugh.... not showing on my RevU wall. I'll keep looking for it

I think Anthem is regional. It does not operate in my area.

I bought earrings at Maurice’s. I got the email but my Swago square hasn’t colored in yet. I bought them yesterday morning.
My square hasn't filled in yet either. I'm cautiously optimistic.

I just did the surf easy deal that they advertised during sblive. It was super easy 1500 sb for 1.99
Did it with my paypal and already stopped the automatic payments.. best part credited instantly for me.
I never pay attention to those offers. I'll keep an eye out for it to come back and check it out.

Prepaid Digital Visa reward question/problem

Just attempted to use my Swagbucks prepaid visa at the Disney Store to buy a GC since I was successful with my prior purchases using the same payment method.
The transaction was halted by loss prevention, stating they could not confirm the funds. Loss prevention asked for an additional payment method. I told Disney to go ahead and cancel and asked them what happens to the funds from the prepaid digital visa that are now gone from the card number. She told me it was a hold and would drop off. That was over 24hours ago. I still have a zero balance on that card.

Has anyone had experience with this situation and when should I expect the funds to be back on the card? If the funds don't return, is there any way to get them back?

Prepaid Digital Visa reward question/problem

Just attempted to use my Swagbucks prepaid visa at the Disney Store to buy a GC since I was successful with my prior purchases using the same payment method.
The transaction was halted by loss prevention, stating they could not confirm the funds. Loss prevention asked for an additional payment method. I told Disney to go ahead and cancel and asked them what happens to the funds from the prepaid digital visa that are now gone from the card number. She told me it was a hold and would drop off. That was over 24hours ago. I still have a zero balance on that card.

Has anyone had experience with this situation and when should I expect the funds to be back on the card? If the funds don't return, is there any way to get them back?

This happened a lot right when Disney was cracking down online. I would call VV help number on the website and ask them to look into it. When it happened to me in May they were able to just put the money right back on the card.

I just did the surf easy deal that they advertised during sblive. It was super easy 1500 sb for 1.99
Did it with my paypal and already stopped the automatic payments.. best part credited instantly for me.
Watch out for this - I saw the offer and was going to do it but then I remembered that SB does not allow VPNs. I know it is pretty ironic that they have these offers but they do not allow the service to be used with their site. I recall someone here having problems with SB because of this type of offer (don't recall the brand but it was a VPN). This was a few months ago but they had their account shut down, SB told them it was because of the VPN. I would disable the VPN asap - especially before redeeming for a gift card.

Watch out for this - I saw the offer and was going to do it but then I remembered that SB does not allow VPNs. I know it is pretty ironic that they have these offers but they do not allow the service to be used with their site. I recall someone here having problems with SB because of this type of offer (don't recall the brand but it was a VPN). This was a few months ago but they had their account shut down, SB told them it was because of the VPN. I would disable the VPN asap - especially before redeeming for a gift card.
Lol ... i just did it for the points, anyday i xan spend $2.00 to make 13.00(1500) is a good day

Just came here to complain again about Swagbucks. I did my in store cash back offer (middle square on Swago) on Tuesday. Got my email that the transaction tracked pretty quickly. But it still has not changed my Swago square’s colors. I have everything else done to where if it doesn’t color in in time, I could get the perimeter and that’s the best I can do. There’s no point in me buying sb or a gift card to fill in those other two middle squares if I can’t redeem the entire board anyway. If that in store credit had posted on time (within 3business days), I could buy a gift card today and have both goals done, buy sb tomorrow and have both goals done, and turn in Swago board Monday and have both goals done. I’m really annoyed I can’t just do that. :badpc:

Just came here to complain again about Swagbucks. I did my in store cash back offer (middle square on Swago) on Tuesday. Got my email that the transaction tracked pretty quickly. But it still has not changed my Swago square’s colors. I have everything else done to where if it doesn’t color in in time, I could get the perimeter and that’s the best I can do. There’s no point in me buying sb or a gift card to fill in those other two middle squares if I can’t redeem the entire board anyway. If that in store credit had posted on time (within 3business days), I could buy a gift card today and have both goals done, buy sb tomorrow and have both goals done, and turn in Swago board Monday and have both goals done. I’m really annoyed I can’t just do that. :badpc:
It is SO frustrating! I'm still waiting on my Tuesday purchase to fill in too. I did submit a ticket yesterday, mostly just to vent my frustration. If you look at your Facebook page you will see many people expressing this same issue.

Just got an email that my SB from the in store purchase credited and the square filled in. Not sure if my ticket submission yesterday had anything to do with it or not.

Just got an email that my SB from the in store purchase credited and the square filled in. Not sure if my ticket submission yesterday had anything to do with it or not.

Thanks! I went ahead and submitted a ticket also. Couldn’t hurt anyway.

RevU- My Housing Helper 55 SB

credits in about 10 mins after answering a few questions and submitting contact info.

I don't really like the in store cash back- I've done 3, getting the email right away, but yet to receive any sbs for them. One was 1/10. The others were more recent, so trying to wait patiently since it does say it may take up to 10 business days (on the shop page). I'm not sure I'll get my square to fill in, but I hope I at least get my sbs.

I don't really like the in store cash back- I've done 3, getting the email right away, but yet to receive any sbs for them. One was 1/10. The others were more recent, so trying to wait patiently since it does say it may take up to 10 business days (on the shop page). I'm not sure I'll get my square to fill in, but I hope I at least get my sbs.
I've done it 4 times now, almost always in connection with the Swago boards, and I have submitted a ticket 3 out of those 4 times. Like I said above, I submitted a ticket on Friday for my Tuesday purchase, and the points showed up Saturday. One purchase I was concerned about because I did not get the immediate email that I had used the offer, but I did badger support until it credited. I wouldn't wait.

I've done it 4 times now, almost always in connection with the Swago boards, and I have submitted a ticket 3 out of those 4 times. Like I said above, I submitted a ticket on Friday for my Tuesday purchase, and the points showed up Saturday. One purchase I was concerned about because I did not get the immediate email that I had used the offer, but I did badger support until it credited. I wouldn't wait.

It's worked for me in the past and I got the email. I'm hoping it's there in the morning or I'll submit a ticket because I have all the other squares filled in. Needed a gc they sell anyway so there wasn't no reason not to. And I'll put a screen shot of my board with one of the email to push them if I need to. I don't actually care about the sb from teh purchase, it's only 7 and I plan on returning what I bought anyway because after getting it home and opening it I don't like it. So they can take the 7 back when it gets returned if they want to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!