Those using swagbucks ???

Anyone get the Roku email? Sounds like you can earn sb watching special Roku channels.

I got it and have been running it this morning. I’ve earned 7 SB so far watching Master Chef. (Didn’t take note of the time when I started it though, so not sure how long it’s taken to get that.) It’s auto play with ads sprinkled in. Seems pretty easy so far.

Shop Swago is up to join for next week. It's the shop one it opens on Monday and closes on Friday. For the MGCP square it requires a $50 GC. (bleh)

I completed the Coffe-mate Natural Bliss offer yesterday... bought 4 bottles of creamer at Walmart, uploaded the receipt and was awarded the SB at some point last night. Easy peasy.
Is this a money maker? How much are the creamers? I don’t drink coffee lol

Sorry for the dumb post but how do you use SB in store? I know there’s something that needs to be scanned but the only thing I’m seeing on my app only are the shop through links like with Ebates???

Sorry for the dumb post but how do you use SB in store? I know there’s something that needs to be scanned but the only thing I’m seeing on my app only are the shop through links like with Ebates???

If you’re talking about BB, you have to go to your browser. The qr code won’t come up on the app. On the browser, search for BB under shop. There will be a sample qr code that you click on to get your instore code.

If you’re talking about BB, you have to go to your browser. The qr code won’t come up on the app. On the browser, search for BB under shop. There will be a sample qr code that you click on to get your instore code.
It works that way on my iPad but keeps pulling up the mobile site on my phone and doesn’t give me an in store option at all. You’d think they’d make the in store option work on the app, ugh.

Ok I think I figured out a way to do it but man that was a bunch of hoops to jump through

Last edited:
For those that successfully did HelloFresh,how long did it take to show up as pending? I read people were having difficulties so I made sure I had a documented chat session w the HelloFresh peeps to make sure the appropriate code was applied. Signed up on Wednesday, still not pending? Should i be concerned?

I got it and have been running it this morning. I’ve earned 7 SB so far watching Master Chef. (Didn’t take note of the time when I started it though, so not sure how long it’s taken to get that.) It’s auto play with ads sprinkled in. Seems pretty easy so far.
I got the email too and this morning I selected MasterChef as well. My husband is going to be ALL OVER this channel- he's a foodie and also the biggest TV watcher!
QUESTION: [answered!] Do we have to "VIP Login" everytime we start watching? or just once at the start and then it remains saved on our Roku account?
I answered this question-- when I turned the tv off and then came back later. Went to MasterChef channel and where it has said "VIP login" it instead said "Log out". So it seems it keeps your VIP login link to your SB account saved! yay!

Last edited:
I had a really old Visa gift card I got many Christmases ago that still had $3.28 on it. I used it for a couple of trial offers and good I did since one offer tried to charge me 3 days before the free trial expired.
Reading this prompted my memory of a pre-paid Visa that I got as a rebate for DD's contact lens 1 yr purchase. I've been having soo much trouble using it at most stores that when I finally was able to use it and a $4.19 balance remained, it just wasn't worth the trouble to try to use it and drain the balance.
Now.... off to try some of those SB "free trials" that I've never done bc I didn't want to enter a cc #
QUESTION: do the offers automatically cancel if funds on the card are insufficient to pay for the next installment due for the subscription? or do you still have to remember to cancel the subscription?
ALSO: which ones do all of you recommend?

Last edited:
Reading this prompted my memory of a pre-paid Visa that I got as a rebate for DD's contact lense 1 yr purchase. I've been having soo much trouble using it at most stores that when I finally was able to use it and a $4.19 balance remained, it just wasn't worth the trouble to try to use it and drain the balance.
Now.... off to try some of those SB "free trials" that I've never done bc I didn't want to enter a cc #
QUESTION: do the offers automatically cancel if funds on the card are insufficient to pay for the next installment due for the subscription? or do you still have to remember to cancel the subscription?

See there was a reason for saving that card.
The starz one was easy, I forgot to cancel it until I got an email saying my card would not process. Then i cancelled it. It was 1.00 ,
Abc mouse was free trial and super easy.

If they dont work add the card to your paypal.
I'm sure you can find something on ebay (if you dont have there Visa card)

Reading this prompted my memory of a pre-paid Visa that I got as a rebate for DD's contact lense 1 yr purchase. I've been having soo much trouble using it at most stores that when I finally was able to use it and a $4.19 balance remained, it just wasn't worth the trouble to try to use it and drain the balance.
Also for those small balances left in Visa you can load it to Amazon and clear the card

It works that way on my iPad but keeps pulling up the mobile site on my phone and doesn’t give me an in store option at all. You’d think they’d make the in store option work on the app, ugh.

Ok I think I figured out a way to do it but man that was a bunch of hoops to jump through
Yeah, it's a pain to find and use, especially the first time. I consider this a positive, though, as it may keep many people from using it. This Best Buy deal has been pretty lucrative for me, and I don't want to see it go away.

I have never had a problem using the app to generate the code. Just open the app, search for BestBuy, then click on the box. At the bottom there's a blue box with a sample qr code and a link 'Get Code'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!