Those using swagbucks ???

So if the daily crave doesn't work, is there anything that can be done or do I have to wait til they respond to my ticket on it?

#impatient

If you click on the daily crave and it says sorry!, see if you have any other encraves and run one of those. It will check off the daily crave on the to do list. I wouldn’t send in a ticket for something worth only 1 sb, though.

If you click on the daily crave and it says sorry!, see if you have any other encraves and run one of those. It will check off the daily crave on the to do list. I wouldn’t send in a ticket for something worth only 1 sb, though.

Ok, cool. Thanks for the help! My completionist self is annoyed it's the one thing on my 'to do list' that isn't being checked off.

Anyone else have trouble using the prepaid VISAs from SBs? The (prepaid VISA) site keeps locking me out even though I reset the password. It's so very frustrating. I've gotten two and had issues with each one.

Last edited:

I believe it is at least 100 SB for the referral, you have to earn 10 from them. Someone can correct me if that is wrong

To fill in the referral square on swago it only takes 1 sb earned from your referred person, so they need to earn 10 sb for themselves. Is that what you’re talking about? The other one, refer a friend to Swagbucks I’m not sure about. I never do that one.

The earn SB from your referral square. Not sure if it's worth trying to get DS to get 100 SB to fill it, but 10 sb is probably doable. I need to hurry and decide!

Anyone else have trouble using the prepaid VISAs from SBs? The (prepaid VISA) site keeps locking me out even though I reset the password. It's so very frustrating. I've gotten two and had issues with each one.

I've ended up having to sign up again with new emails both times. I sent them a message via contact about the issue because it's a ridiculous circle of resetting and getting locked out but never heard back, not really surprised at that.

Yep. I have to make a new account every time.

Re: ZIPLOC OFFER
I did the offer- bought, uploaded receipt-- For a few days after uploading, whenever I clicked on the offer (in Discover) I would see "Receipt uploaded" and the date and time and the words "Awaiting Review". (I captured a screenshot of this)
Now those words are gone. It just looks just like the offer page before I did it.
I'm not seeing anything pending in My Activity or Shop Activity.

Did they reject my receipt? (I didn't get any email to that effect)

What's been your experience with this offer?

Is there an offer number to use if we have to send in a ticket?

I've ended up having to sign up again with new emails both times. I sent them a message via contact about the issue because it's a ridiculous circle of resetting and getting locked out but never heard back, not really surprised at that.

Yep. I have to make a new account every time.

Ugh. I made the rookie mistake of not copying the card info - trying to look at the transaction history on my account and then getting locked out. Looks like I may just be out of luck and that money gone. :furious:

To fill in the referral square on swago it only takes 1 sb earned from your referred person, so they need to earn 10 sb for themselves. Is that what you’re talking about? The other one, refer a friend to Swagbucks I’m not sure about. I never do that one.
Haha, I so read it wrong when I looked at the board and what would qualify. I had my poor mom doing lots of surveys trying to get 100 SB!

Do you know how long it usually takes for the square to fill in after they reach 10?

I don't understand ncraves! I have went to swagbucks and looked at it but still a little confused on exactly why it is separate?

Ugh. I made the rookie mistake of not copying the card info - trying to look at the transaction history on my account and then getting locked out. Looks like I may just be out of luck and that money gone. :furious:

I would use the link from thr email again and create a new acct. Mine always attaches to the account with my email but I've been able to make it work.

Can you have 2 accounts at one address? I have an account and just found out my daughter has an account and would definitely help her get points by doing the Razor Promos and Ziploc but wasn't sure since we have the same address?

Ok, cool. Thanks for the help! My completionist self is annoyed it's the one thing on my 'to do list' that isn't being checked off.

No problem, that’s what we do here- help each other out! :)

Can you have 2 accounts at one address? I have an account and just found out my daughter has an account and would definitely help her get points by doing the Razor Promos and Ziploc but wasn't sure since we have the same address?

You'll most likely be ok with two accounts at the same address - I even think they mention they allow it somewhere in their FAQ. The accounts do need to be for different people - if they think the same person is running both accounts, they will likely shut them both down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter