Those using swagbucks ???

You can also cash out to paypal and use those funds to buy Disney GC at Best Buy with the 500sb bonus too.

Thanks! I only have been able to cash out once a month with SB, so right now I am going for the discounted WM cards. When (or if) I am able to do more, I will definitely go this route (unless the 500 SB goes away!)!

I would think you could still purchase $25+ worth of stuff at Target & add a $25 Disney GC and still make it work. You just can't one-to-one.

Note: For some reason I can't see the screen shots from the Target website on the 'Save for Disney' site.

35534094_10155354577231603_5280599588204445696_n.jpg

You try but I wouldn't be surprised if the system would only deduct enough to cover you non gift card purchase and required a second method of payment for the gift cards.

You try but I wouldn't be surprised if the system would only deduct enough to cover you non gift card purchase and required a second method of payment for the gift cards.

That's what they are saying. If you are already spending $25 or more at Target also get a $25 gc. You'll be able to use the gc on the stuff you are buying and then another form of payment for anything over the $25 and for the $25 dis gc. But it only works if you are already spending money at Target.

That's what they are saying. If you are already spending $25 or more at Target also get a $25 gc. You'll be able to use the gc on the stuff you are buying and then another form of payment for anything over the $25 and for the $25 dis gc. But it only works if you are already spending money at Target.
Oh well yeah that will definitely still work but I was just referring to no longer being able to do GC to GC.

For those who have used Walmart GCs from SB for Disney, are you also able to buy any other gift cards (restaurants, etc)? I've never tried at Walmart before but just cashed out my SB into a Walmart GC (and was not going to do the buy Disney at Sam's thing).

Thanks!

Ugh!! I just played SwagIQ...I got Q6 wrong and I did not rejoin (for 127 SB!) since I usually get eliminated on the very next question anyways...

...I then went on and got every remaining question correct:headache:. I missed out on 2900 SB:sad::sad::sad:.

Instead, I had to settle for the 18 SB I got for the questions I answered correctly:rolleyes:.

Just fyi, effective today, you can no longer purchase a disney gift card with a target gift card

http://www.waystosavefordisney.com/change-to-target-policy/

This is just sadder and sadder. I am cashing out for WM to convert to Disney at Sam's. Hopefully that doesn't change as well!

I've not been able to use Target gift cards for Disney gift cards in a very, very long time. I do, however, have good luck at Walmart and Sam's Club...at least for now! :-)

For those who have used Walmart GCs from SB for Disney, are you also able to buy any other gift cards (restaurants, etc)? I've never tried at Walmart before but just cashed out my SB into a Walmart GC (and was not going to do the buy Disney at Sam's thing).

Thanks!

So got a perfect score on the bowling game and got 300SB woohoo!

How many points a day can I accumulate bowling? I had a terrible game and got zero and another game, I only got 1, so I wasn't sue if it was worth while???

I didn't have that problem.

Same, I don't even try any more.
I print them as a PDF - saves the paper/ink and I still get credit... (Plus, I have them saved, so once hubby reconnects our home printer I can print them out! I'd print them at work, but I feel guilty...)

So they did change the payout scale, the app I have shows 500sb for the perfect score. But I noticed the other day I got a score in the 2sb range but only got 1sb for it. Guess maybe there's an update. That's a shame.

But congrats! I can't manage it :)

I’m not positive if they did I sent a message to Swagbucks via Facebook asking them to confirm the payout. I noticed things were off with it as well cause I usually play near perfect. And the payout has been lower. Tonight was the first time I ever got a perfect score and I’ve been playing constantly since the app came out. Easy way to pass time on my commute.

I've not been able to use Target gift cards for Disney gift cards in a very, very long time. I do, however, have good luck at Walmart and Sam's Club...at least for now! :-)

How many points a day can I accumulate bowling? I had a terrible game and got zero and another game, I only got 1, so I wasn't sue if it was worth while???

Pretty sure it’s unlimited. I’ve gotten pretty decent at it so I’ve been able to usually hit around 4-8SB a game. There does come a point though where you just keep hitting 1SB games but pretty sure it’s after something like 10 games. But it’s the only reason I’ve been hitting my goals recently.

Pretty sure it’s unlimited. I’ve gotten pretty decent at it so I’ve been able to usually hit around 4-8SB a game. There does come a point though where you just keep hitting 1SB games but pretty sure it’s after something like 10 games. But it’s the only reason I’ve been hitting my goals recently.
what is this bowling game?

target.com won't allow you to buy a disney gift card with a target gift card however I can go in the store make a small purchase through self checkout and pay both a disney gift card and small puchase with my target gift card no issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!