Those dreaded pizza delivery fliers under the door.

s.r.disney nut

Mouseketeer
We stayed at Kidani last week and there was a flier left under our door on two separate occasions. Haven't seen them in a while. We were on the fourth floor, almost at the end of the hallway!

For those that may not know, some of these have been associated with scams (just a means to get your personal info/credit card number). If pizza sounds good, it would be safer to ask the front desk CMs for suggestions and toss the under-door ads. Those who deliver them do not have permission to do so.

We stayed at Kidani for 14 nights in early December and did not receive a single flyer. We never order pizza via one of the flyers. Concierge has a list of pizza companies so I would ask them for recommendations.

Yes, have read about these scam flyers over the last couple of years. In fact, if there is no solicitation in the DVC buildings, IF guests see someone roaming the halls soliciting with flyers, they should report them to security and let security deal with the issue. ::yes::

I’m almost interested in what their phone number is though...might be the next one I use when I sign up for a “free sample” or something and I know they are just going to robocall me. Perhaps a few thousand robocalls to the fraudulent pizza place is just what they need.

I’m almost interested in what their phone number is though...might be the next one I use when I sign up for a “free sample” or something and I know they are just going to robocall me. Perhaps a few thousand robocalls to the fraudulent pizza place is just what they need.
:rotfl2:

This is awesome

Will the front desk have a list of reputable options?

If you press the guest services button from your room phone, the person will give you numbers of a whole bunch of places. Just remember that you have to meet them in the lobby -- they're not allowed to deliver to your room.

Beware, just because you're at Disney, do not expect that crooks will not be there also. Many get caught up in the Disney vibe and leave their common since at home. Just stay sharp and you will have a great time.

People scam tourists??? Say it ain't so! :scared: :rolleyes:

What is your favorite pizza restaurant that delivers to DVC resorts? Truthfully I never thought about ordering pizza, but it would be a great option for a meal by the pool.

My favorite pizza delivery choice is Giordano’s (it’s a Chicago deep dish chain that has a few Orlando area locations..they do have thin and now extra-thin crust available)​
It’s actually a short drive from Kidani if you take Sherberth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter