This year is lookin good..Get it? Because it's 2020?- Another international Disney PTR

Thats awesome that you'll get to do two events! Dan and I really enjoyed VAH so hopefully you'll get to do it! I'm definitely doing it with my Mom and sis in May!

Thats awesome that you'll get to do two events! Dan and I really enjoyed VAH so hopefully you'll get to do it! I'm definitely doing it with my Mom and sis in May!
As soon as I saw there was an event during our trip I went back and re-read your post about it to remind myself of whether or not you recommended it! Jon really liked regular DAH and this is the same thing but with some added overlays so I think I'll be able to get him on board.

I love the idea of a late flight home, my husband hates it. So i have now made it so we have a last full day and the day we fly home we leave early since this is now how i plan the trips i just no that the last day is travel and settle back into life... it took some getting used to but now i kinda love coming home and being able to do laundry, clean and go back to work feeling like a normal person!

Or don't like the taste? Or?
Taste?
I can't handle the taste.

But truly, I have tried lots of different types of fish/seafood and my taste buds and tummy both agree that it's just not for me.

I love the idea of a late flight home, my husband hates it. So i have now made it so we have a last full day and the day we fly home we leave early since this is now how i plan the trips i just no that the last day is travel and settle back into life... it took some getting used to but now i kinda love coming home and being able to do laundry, clean and go back to work feeling like a normal person!
I feel like this will be us. Even though we're still relatively young, it's getting harder and harder to bounce back from those super late night flights!

Taste?
I can't handle the taste.

But truly, I have tried lots of different types of fish/seafood and my taste buds and tummy both agree that it's just not for me.
Good enough. You know what you like (or don't like) and that's all that matters.

WISH ME LUCK !
GOOD LUCK!!!

I'm also in a similar boat. My return flight on a Sunday got bumped and now I'm supposed to land at my home airport at 1:50am and then go to work in the morning. But it means more time at Disney sooooo 🤷‍♀️

I still can't believe I'm leaving for Disneyland tonight!! I'll spend all day tomorrow in the parks (with a possible meetup at Trader Sam's with my coworkers), then conference Thu/Fri with park time in the evening, then all day Sat & Sun!

I booked a WoC dessert party on Saturday so I'll get to see the Season of Light version on the first official day of the Christmas season! I am fully prepared for the crowds to be bonkers but I don't even care. I'm mostly focusing on ambiance, holiday stuff, and photography for this trip. Three things I usually don't do as much when Jon and I go, since Jon is all about the attractions. Since we were just there a few months ago I don't feel as much pressure to RIDE ALL THE RIDES. I have maxpass (mostly for the photopass) so I'll for sure ride a few each day but I'll just focus on my favorites and then use the rest of the time as I see fit.

Solo trips are amazing because I can truly be as selfish as I want. I don't have to worry about Jon getting board while I spend 15 minutes taking photos of the castle....again (although we may have worked out a system where I set aside specific photography time and Jon just goes back to the hotel to chill. We did that at DLP and it worked wonders).

I also have two reservations at Oga's, one tomorrow and one Sunday. If I feel like I get all I want out of tomorrow's then I'll cancel Sunday's and do something else. Other than Oga's & WoC I didn't make any dining reservations. I figured I would eat a lot of holiday food at DCA and then just do QS. It's been a few years since I've had the amazing Plaza Inn fried chicken so maybe I'll go for some of that?? Work is pretty slow today so maybe I'll make a food plan....Which would be much easier if Disney would go ahead an announce their holiday food already!!

Anyway, as always feel free to follow along on insta at dolewhipandwishes!

Sounds like you're going to have a great time!
Have a wonderful trip!!
Have an amazing trip!!! Can't wait to see all your photos :)
Hope you're having a great time at DL ! Can't wait to see all the photos you're hopefully able to take on this solo trip. :goodvibes

Thanks everyone! I got back early early early this morning (like 3am) and I'm at work in a daze. It was 80 degrees when I left SoCal yesterday and this morning I woke up to a blustery 21 degrees and blowing snow. So there's that.

But it was an amazing trip! I'm sure you'll hear about it soon, but first I have to other TRs to write. Ugh I need to get on the ball here!

Thanks everyone! I got back early early early this morning (like 3am)
3am qualifies as triple early.
and I'm at work in a daze.
I bet! :faint:
It was 80 degrees when I left SoCal yesterday and this morning I woke up to a blustery 21 degrees and blowing snow. So there's that.
Practically the same when you compare it to the surface of the sun or the dark side of the moon.
But it was an amazing trip!
Good!! :)

3am qualifies as triple early.
I appreciate the sympathy! But I feel like you're awake at 3am pretty often with your nutso work schedule. It's a very rare occurrence for me and my body is currently quite angry.

I appreciate the sympathy! But I feel like you're awake at 3am pretty often with your nutso work schedule. It's a very rare occurrence for me and my body is currently quite angry.
Tell your body to calm down and caffeine is on the way. (Caffeine is on the way, right?)

Just don't caffeinate too late (hey! that rhymes!), 'cause that'll keep you up, despite your exhaustion.

Trust me on this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter