This year is lookin good..Get it? Because it's 2020?- Another international Disney PTR

The Poly?!?! Totally worth it!! That's going to be an excellent birthday :)
I'm pretty pumped to have constant access to Dole Whips....

The title of your TR is cracking me up! I think you totally jinxed us! :rotfl2:

I’m off to read your DCL report and think about happier times. :-)
2019 Ann was just so full of hopes and dreams.

So since we haven't been doing much traveling or travel planning, instead we put our Disney efforts into recording a song and making a video. We recorded a cover of Happily Ever After for our 7th anniversary this summer and I put together video clips from our 6th anniversary trip to Disneyland last summer. So if you're in the mood for some mediocre cinematography and/or music (although the music is above mediocre but just because Jon did most of the work), check it out!

Excellent song! And bravo to you for the piano arrangement and to Jon for mixing it.

So since we haven't been doing much traveling or travel planning, instead we put our Disney efforts into recording a song and making a video. We recorded a cover of Happily Ever After for our 7th anniversary this summer and I put together video clips from our 6th anniversary trip to Disneyland last summer. So if you're in the mood for some mediocre cinematography and/or music (although the music is above mediocre but just because Jon did most of the work), check it out!

such fun video footage!I especially loved the carousel!

such fun video footage!I especially loved the carousel!
I went into the trip knowing I wanted to make a video of some sort but obviously had no idea what I was doing hahahaha. So many random shots!

I need to watch it again with fresh ears. I just assumed it was a Disney track.
I'll have to make sure Jon knows you thought it was from Disney :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter