This week’s show- Ideal podcast panel!

ToffPrincess

Mouseketeer
Don’t know if anyone else agrees but this weeks show had the ideal panel!
Pete, John, Kevin, Charles, Teresa and Ryno & Craig there too but on tech. Dream team!!

For me it’s simply not an episode without Pete, Ryno & Charles!

What is your ideal panel? Who are your faves?

I'm a musician, I know what it means ;) bad joke in the context of how giddy I'd feel if I actually saw Dustin back on the program. Like, if tickle the ivories could take on a new subtext.

What @WebmasterMaryJo said. Everyone has their own unique personality, likes and dislikes, and brings a different perspective tho things, that's why I like seeing varying "casts of characters". :)

Kind of the same way I feel about all of my fellow posters. :)

Last edited:
I love it when John and Kevin join the conversation ♥️ So I was happy.

I am still warming up to Charles tho. Love that he is always over prepared an he is very passionate about his job. I do feel like sometimes he gets too intense and sassy with his cast mates where comes across harsh. It's taking me a little bit to understand his humor I guess...

Would be great! I do think it would be fun to have a session that is made of up board members that share how the podcast and/or Boards has impacted how they visit WDW or something like that
They have included some of that in some of the live shows recorded at the regional meets. Both my wife and I have been on the show a couple of times when they did that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter