This site is great!!!

itssusieque

Earning My Ears
I have never been on a cruise before. Had a lot of worries but I really feel this site has helped so much. I feel like I have everything under control:-) There is an abundance of useful information here!I don't feel like such a newbie. I can't wait to be an experienced cruiser!!!
Its not that long to go!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Sometimes I feel like such a pest to all of the experienced cruisers here but everybody is sooo nice. I have learned so much. We actually took 1 disney cruise before and one Royal Caribean but we were definitely not as well informed as we are now. You can learn all of the little tricks and tips from the pros. Can't wait until Sept!

What week are you sailing? Western or Eastern Carrib. Tour?

We had our first cruise experience last year and my son said it was the best (6yo). The accommodations are tight (we're used to a one bedroom at OKW), but the view, Spa, activities and events were tops!

Bring what you will use! The on board shops are nice; lots of cruise wear (of course) but not much shopping on the boat. They have a nice Disney Store.

The lines the last day on the cruise were 10 deep for the laundry. We're going again in late June and will do laundry sooner than Friday.

I agree itssusieque I've never cruised before....but when I do I will be armed to the gills with informatio...:D

So glad you all enjoy the Cruise Board! :)

It was the first board that brought me here to the DIS and will always be near and dear to my heart, too! :) :)

Welcome to DIS!!! I don't think we would have had as nice a trip without this board. All of the information and tips are a vacation saver!

I feel like I'm addicted to these boards!!!! My husband thinks I'm completely NUTS!! As soon as I get home from work, I check my email and then check these boards.

Anyone else out there feel like me?

Like I said on a different thread, we are spending hours and hours planning a 4 day cruise which is ridiculous. But, I am having fun while doing it! I'm sure I will continue here even after the cruise. (Of course we'll have to plan another too...this time a 7 day!)

No need to sell me on these boards...just try visiting other "Discusssion" boards and you'll seethis one is head and shoulders above all those. I saw one a couple of weeks ago that had messages that were as old as from last july on the FIRST page! Last week i was out of town. (DH works out of town so tookthe kids for Spring Break) The bad thing was that I couldn't check this twice a day like normal. The good thing is that there was soooo much new and exciting stuff when I got back. WE live waaaay out in the sticks, and a mall is an exciting thing. I couln't wait to get to a book store last wee kto check out Disney travel books. I was so thrilled to see "Disney For Dummies". But what a letdown. Not to sound big headed, but I already knew everything I was reading there!!! :eek: Nothing new!! Nothing exciting!!! What dry reading after hanging out with all my Dis friends. I just hope someone from here will be on oour FAAAAARRRRRR off cruise. ( June 2004):cool:

This site is the best!

Lots of helpful tips on everything and how to get the most fun out of your vacation.

I've saved thousands of dollars from all the helpful tips and promotions that I discovered through this board.

Thanks to everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter