This Santa Wants a Fireplace.

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi :wave2: I would like a fake fireplace in our living/dining room. I don't need the working insetrts eg. gas, wood, electric, just all the extras. Can I go and buy them seperatly, or in a kit? I see all the pictures with a firplace beside the christmas tree, all decorated up. And if so, what kind of price are they?

Loews has an all-in-one everything included free standing electric fireplace 18" for $300 and a 23" for $400. These are the best way to go as a plain "box" is just that a plain box that is meant to go into a wall so the sides are ugly. It is possible to just purchase a mantel and adhere it to your wall with screws for removal and not too much wall repair. Don't use glue unless you want a lot of work afterwards.
And if you are artisitc, just a shelf for the 3-d effect and paint the rest on the wall.
Good luck and Happy Holidays!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter