This just bothers me to no end

We don't fly together ever thank God we live on opposite ends of the coast he lives in CA I live in FL

But we where talking different airlines he prefers delta over SW and I love SW

Let's just say my dad and I are as different as night and day

So we all agree I not eligible for many reasons but maybe my dad had a point the reason why I did not want to in the beginning is because I would rather relax knowing the only people I am in charge of is dh and my self vrs the whole plan it makes it a lot easier to relax knowing if something happens I am only in charge of two people vrs the whole plan

There is absolutely nothing wrong with not wanting to sit in the exit row because you don't want the responsibility or stress of worrying about dealing with the door, the raft or whatever that goes along with being in the exit row.

DH and I are capable of doing the things necessary to sit in the exit row, and we always choose NOT to sit there because we don't want to feel that responsibility.

If your Dad gives you a hard time about it, just don't pay attention to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter