This isn't shaping up to be a good day....

grover

DIS Veteran
Here I am getting ready for work, was flossing my teeth about 1/2 hour ago and 1/3 of my tooth fly's out of my mouth-hits the mirror and falls in the sink!!!!!!!

About 15 years ago I had chipped my front upper tooth, the dentist had to grind it down and then attatch a what ever it is to make it look like a whole tooth. Well that peice came right off!

LOL- I look so ridiculous!!! I suppose it could be a accent for halloween!

You guys have no idea how happy I am that this happened here and now and not a week from today when we are on our way to WDW!!

So now I am going to have to beg and plead to get into the dentist and get this smile fixed up-I hate to even miss work again, I was already sick this month and missed a day for a sinus infection and then I missed another day and half for minor surgery procedure on my toe and now this-yikes-ever feel like your falling apart (literally in my case!!).

Grover in Winnipeg
:confused:

Been there done that!

I have the same problem but with my bottom teeth!

That's why I am very careful especially when I eat apples.

I can truly sympathize. Woke up this morning with a migraine due to a sinus condition so when I read your post, you brought tears to my eyes!

Does this mean my teeth are next?!?!?

Have fun in WDW and let me know if you pull off surprising DS. My DD is starting to suspect something and I don't know how much longer I can hold out.

Good Luck at the Dentist!

Scratch
:smooth:

Hope you can get that tooth fixed in time for your vacation.:D

Toes, heads, teeth, sinus headaches....cars breaking down, ticket problems. Who let the Villians out? to try and stop all our trips to the House of Mouse....
grover- I'm with ya on the sinus deal, and I said the same thing when the car broke down " I'm so glad this didn't happen a week from now, when we were on our way to WDW'
Orginally we were suppose to have gone, Aug 26/02- But in July my car broke down (IN Cinninati,OH) cost $3000 to fix. Beginning of Aug. our little 15month old cat- was poisened & died later but the vet bills were pretty high, so we rescheduled for this Nov 4 trip, SO needless to say I'm (we) are going this time
:Pinkbounc :bounce:
AND so are you, don't let the bad fairies get the best of ya. Cause at WDW the good guys always win!:wave:

I actually had the same thing happen at WDW. I was eating a fajita at ESPN club on the Boardwalk and lost a good portion of my tooth. Luckily it was a back tooth. I went to the front desk at the BW and they were able to provide me with the name of a dental clinic, but the tooth didn't hurt and I didn't want to waste precious vacation time, so I waited until we got home. If it had been a front tooth though, I would have been in the next cab to that clinic!

Well looks like I am not the only out there "falling apart"!!!
Thanks for the feedback!
Well the fairies were on my side, I was able to get into my dentist after lunch and am as good as new! He replace my missing chunck of tooth and my smile is not hideous anymore!!
I just had to stop at DH work place before getting the tooth done-he had such a good laugh-as did about 6 of my coworkers this morning-it really was a sight!

Okay better cross my fingers for smooth sailing until next week!

Grover in Winnipeg
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

*Tried replying to this earlier but it didn't go through, so I'll try again*

Sorry to hear you had such a crummy day Grover! Sure hope it only got better as the day went on. Going to WDW in a week surely helped to lift your spirits too. ;) :teeth:

Have a much better day tomorrow, Grover! :)

Now all the bad things are out of the way, you and your family can enjoy!

Have a Magical Trip!

Scratch
:smooth:

PS Stay away from those Candied Apples, try the Caramel coated ones instead! LOL

grover- Looking good girl!:smooth: Glad your tooth is fixed you won't have to hold back the smiles at WDw.

Car is all fixed, and ready for the journey, yahoo!- So today is great day.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter