This isn’t Disney World....

I'll fly for this Mickey Mouse outfit!
Made a wrong turn somewhere ...left Naples, FL this Monday morning and now here is where I am...MISSED that I-4 sign I guess...

A4E12449-B010-4558-ABDF-1A004028AE5A.jpeg
Well, in Istanbul now for the day/night of Tuesday. Dubai tomorrow, and 2 days in India after that before home to States on weekend. Sort of s real life World Showcase (although I think I am seeing less here than I would at EPCOT...it is fly to next city, clean up the plane, run to hotel for some rest before running back to plane to prepare for and then make next flight. Repeat. lol.... night night.

Our International Man of Mystery, 4077.

87-ils-auraient-du-incarner-james-bond.jpeg

From my hotel room. It pretty much looks like a city. I will say that, as I have traveled, it is amazing HOW MUCH construction I always see. From my room I must be able to see 15-20 cranes on top of high rises being built. Also, the young (ie: 20 somethings) here are very contemporary. The gym in hotel (which seems to be also open to local membership, was very “hip”.
FFDB15F0-524E-478E-BF4E-5654F9016F78.jpeg 1CA97A58-E5F9-43D1-BE76-EC216E088B52.jpeg

Our International Man of Mystery, 4077.

87-ils-auraient-du-incarner-james-bond.jpeg

Ed I believe that Jim is in fact, the " Secret Agent" . As they said in the theme song for the documentary about him, " Secret Agent man. Secret agent man. They've given you a number and taken away your name! "

From my hotel room. It pretty much looks like a city. I will say that, as I have traveled, it is amazing HOW MUCH construction I always see. From my room I must be able to see 15-20 cranes on top of high rises being built. Also, the young (ie: 20 somethings) here are very contemporary. The gym in hotel (which seems to be also open to local membership, was very “hip”.
View attachment 325661 View attachment 325662

Somebody in maintenance needs to be fired. You see all those scrub bushes growing on the roof of that front porch there on the building? Shameful to just let it go like that.

I spent a year in Kosovo and spent a lot of time in downtown Pristina. We did a trip to the US Embassy in Macedonia one day.

Somebody in maintenance needs to be fired. You see all those scrub bushes growing on the roof of that front porch there on the building? Shameful to just let it go like that.

HAHA

l was thinking CLUB HOUSE for local chapter of The N.S.S.

The upper right hand corner of your map looks just like the traffic on I-4

It’ll go....we fly comfortably 10 1/2 hours before we want to stop for gas...in Mumbai, India tonight. Another stop in India tomorrow night before we begin to make our way back home to the States....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!