This is us..

kimblebee

now my thoughts will be worth 5 cents
Did anyone watch tonight? I did and OMG I can tell this is a new favourite show. It's an hour long but it felt like it lasted ten minutes..I wanted more!

I won't spoil for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, but I'll just say wow.

Come on next week!

I recorded it. I had to bump around some other shows so I could record it, because I was recording a bunch of stuff and my grandmother was also watching tv. It doesn't look like something I usually watch, but I thought I'd check it out and see.

I missed bits & pieces because my 3 yr old crawled into bed with me! The last I saw was the "grandfather" at the house with the kids!

And the father who lost the baby boy .

(Trying not

I was surprised to see the grandfather over at his (long lost) son's house! I really didn't expect that to happen.

Nor did I think that the new father would have twins instead.

Please don't read further if you haven't seen the episode...

You've been warned...

Last chance...

Ok, the ending??? When it clicked for me (and I hope you know what im referring to) I totally teared up. The cigarettes were my Aha moment.
I thought that plot device was genius - I honestly had no idea right to the very end. We loved the first episode and I'm hoping this will have "legs"...we've been looking for something similar ever since Parenthood wrapped. :woohoo:

I'm upset that I missed important bits! Ugh! This little one was all over my bed with crayons an all!!!

I want to see what I missed! I'm going to see if I can find it on Xfinity or Netflix ! Maybe one of the HD channels at the end... :goodvibes

Grrrr, I missed the first episode. Do you think if I watch next week I will be able to understand what's going on?

was great! I cried at the part where the dr. was telling her about how he would be delivering the babies and how capable he was.

Should have known something was up when they were delivering naturally instead of a C-section but like Kimblebee, it wasn't until the smoking scene that I understood. :goodvibes

They really did the 'reveal' well. I dvred the show and I think I'm going to watch again, knowning what I know now lol

Just a thought if we want to talk about it after it airs and include spoilers perhaps put spoilers in the title of the thread? That will let those who have not caught up know to come back after they have watched it. Also there is a spoilers button on the forum where it will hide what you type unless someone clicks on it. You put the following but remove all the spaces if you don't have the spoiler button [ SPOILER= "Title of Spoiler button" ] type your spoiler and then [ /Spoiler ]

I didn't figure it out until the very end and the entire time I was talking to my fiance like come on they would never let this woman with a high risk pregnancy and triplets labor this long especially saying they'll probably loose one due to positioning. It made a bunch more sense when you find out it is the 70s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter