This is my second post

glad that you found such a great site .....everyone on the boards are all so friendly and they love newbies.....if you have any questions..........someone is always around to help you out and answer them

Did you know that we have forums especially designed for our UK DISers? It's true! You will find the UK community board right <b>HERE</b>. There are UK planning forums too.

<i><b>And...</i></b> We have a transatlantic chat every Sunday evening at 7PM gmt. I sure hope you can join us this Sunday. It's great planning trips in chat.

We have a lot of fun planning our trips here on the DIS. I sure hope you can visit us often.

Katholyn

Welcome Donald's #1 fan :wave:

From a fellow Brit :) Please do pop along to the UK boards - lots of lovely people there as well as on every board on the Dis :)

Welcome to the DIS, Donald's #1 Fan! Glad that you found us! :)

Welcome aboard! Ask, and ye shall receive lots and lots of help and information!:D

Glad you found us...Everyone is very nice and will give you lots of ways to have Disney fun on your vacations...

Welcome:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter