Delete Thread

Dang it - your arrival day is my departure day . We love YC . EPCOT area is the best during F & W in my opinion .

Love your outfits and plans so far!!

Our first "meal" will be the F&W booths around the World Showcase.

Best start to a trip ever! I can't get enough of these booths. I think if I lived there I would try to go to Epcot every day for dinner and try different booths until I have tasted them all!!

get ice cream at Ample Hills,

Definitely worth making time for!!

Love your outfits and plans so far!!

Thank you!

Best start to a trip ever! I can't get enough of these booths. I think if I lived there I would try to go to Epcot every day for dinner and try different booths until I have tasted them all!!

:thumbsup2 I hope we get to try a lot them this time!

Definitely worth making time for!!

I really want to try this! The flavors sound good, and I really want to try a cookie cone.

and I really want to try a cookie cone.

Yeah those looked really good. I thought about it, but the only issue was that they don't have any indoor seating, and it was so hot out that I worried about how quickly the ice cream would melt outside so I went with a cup.

Yeah those looked really good. I thought about it, but the only issue was that they don't have any indoor seating, and it was so hot out that I worried about how quickly the ice cream would melt outside so I went with a cup.

Aw yeah I worry it might get messy.

I am finally all caught up!! I guess I could have started at your posts for this trip, but instead I went all the way back to where I left off in April :confused3. I like to see how many times you changed your mind. :rotfl:

All of your plans look great!! But then again, they always do!

Since I was about 15 pages behind, there was a lot that I was going to comment on, but I didn't want this post to have a page of its own :laughing:, so I just started quoting a couple of pages back...

not that you could tell that from my old PTRs though since those posts were completely lost in the Disboards Photobucket Disaster of 2017

I finally got all of my pictures fixed in my reports! Thankfully, I only had 4 short reports. I'm sure yours took forever to fix. :(

I was also cleaning the other day, and I tried to find some of Josh's pictures from his Disney trip way back when (that he doesn't really remember). But the photos his grandma gave him are in a giant bin that's not in any order. So I didn't find a lot but here's Josh and his brother in Disney back in the mid 90's (he's the taller brunette, the blonde is his brother Kevin):

I love old Disney pictures!! :lovestruc These look a lot like my old pictures from 1998. I think I may have a picture with that gargoyle too!

He never ever talks to me except when we see each other at my dad's, but if he wants to complain you have to drop everything and take his call.

This is just like my sister!! When she wants to talk to you, you'd better make time for her. Then I could be in the middle of a story and suddenly she's like I have to go now and hangs up the phone (or gets up and leaves if she is at my house). It's so annoying!! :rolleyes2

This one is mostly because last year I took terrible pictures while wearing this hat and I love this hat:

WIGQqBkl.jpg

I got this hat on our last trip to go with my Oozma Kappa shirt. I really liked it at the time, but I feel like all of my pictures turned out terrible too. I'm hoping it's not the hat and maybe I don't look good in bright green. Hope your pictures turn out better this time!!

Maybe if we have time we might squeeze in mini golf at Fantasia Gardens on the way, but we may have to do that later in the trip.

I love mini golf, but I have yet to find time to go while at Disney :sad2:. Maybe next time! ::yes::

I'm thinking it would be the most convenient to get breakfast at Captain's Grille this day.:scratchinI do want to see the inside of Ariel's, and I do want to eat there one more time since our first breakfast didn't wow us 2 years ago

We ate at the Captain's Grille in May (when it was still at it's old location) and we didn't really care for it. Actually, I got the chocolate waffles, which were really good! But they were more like dessert than breakfast. They tasted like warm soft brownies. :D I don't usually like to eat something that sweet in the morning, but if you do, then I definitely recommend them! :thumbsup2 DH had the buffet (do they even have that at the Ariel's location?) and he didn't really care for it. It didn't seem like they were busy enough to have a buffet. The food just sat there under the warming lights and they didn't change it out unless it was gone. So some of the food had been sitting there for a while. :crazy2:

Some things that were before I started quoting...
Happy belated birthday!! I always celebrate for the entire month of June too, it's great! :cool1:

Have you started reading the book from Jenna? What do you think? I was think of getting it for DH for Christmas.

You have thoroughly convinced me to go to the Melting Pot. Yum!! We used to have one in our town, but it closed before I ever got around to going there, but I found one in Cleveland which is on the way back from our Anniversary road trip to Niagara Falls. (I agreed to go on a trip that wasn't Disney, but only this one time! :laughing:)

Anyways, I'm sure there was more that I was going to comment on, but this post is already too long.

I can't wait to watch all of your vlogs and pretend that I'm there too! I am really starting to wish that we were going back in October for our anniversary instead of waiting all the way until the end of February! :sad:

First off, I am SO sorry about the seemingly never-ending drama with your apartment! Hopefully things get resolved fast. :sad2:

Since we're at 3 weeks (actually under but close), it's time for itinerary posts to start!
WOOHOO!!!

maybe try the secret menu at All Star Movies
What?! What is this secret menu you speak of?! I was just there and missed out :sad2:

I tried a California Eggs Benedict which was perfect because I don't like ham, but I've always wanted to try an Eggs Benedict. This had avocado and tomato instead
Yum, that sounds right up my alley, too! (I also don't like ham)

So when you said that's me it reminded me of this Amanda Show sketch :rotfl: please tell me you know what I'm talking about.
YES!!!!!!! :laughing: I used to love that segment of All That! :thumbsup2

Yay! We're on the itinerary!!! I can't wait to go to Yachtsman's either. Good food will soon be had by all!

So when you said that's me it reminded me of this Amanda Show sketch :rotfl: please tell me you know what I'm talking about.

Yes!! i definitely know what you're talking about! I loved Amanda Bynes back in the day... i wonder whatever happened to her?? :scratchin I used to watch her show What I Like About You, I thought it was so cute that her and her older sister lived together, i always wanted to do that with my sister (spoiler it never happened lol). I also loved tv shows, movies, cartoons, books or whatever when someone was named Ashley! So i totally remember that segment!! I also loved "The Ashley's" on Recess hahaha.

I'm excited to meet up. :cheer2:

Me too!!!! It wont be long now :hyper:

Yes!! i definitely know what you're talking about! I loved Amanda Bynes back in the day... i wonder whatever happened to her?? :scratchin I used to watch her show What I Like About You, I thought it was so cute that her and her older sister lived together, i always wanted to do that with my sister (spoiler it never happened lol). I also loved tv shows, movies, cartoons, books or whatever when someone was named Ashley! So i totally remember that segment!! I also loved "The Ashley's" on Recess hahaha.

Well for awhile she was having some issues, but I recently saw an interview where she said she's doing better and coming back to acting. :rotfl: I remember the Ashleys on Recess too!

Me too!!!! It wont be long now :hyper:

:hyper:

I think we decided to go with The Wave for our near MK breakfast. If anything gets moved around we may cancel it, but we both thought the buffet sounded pretty good
We loved breakfast there earlier this year, good choice!

After a bit of a break we'll head back out for dinner at Citricos. I had to book this because AP holders get 30% off for this month, so cool!
SO happy you chose our favorite restaurant! I hope you get Rony as your server :goodvibes

Also I forgot to put this in my TR, but isn't this the cutest print? :lovestruc I think it's my favorite we got so far.
We just got that one too, I love it.

We loved breakfast there earlier this year, good choice!
Oh good! I'll have to re-read your review.

SO happy you chose our favorite restaurant! I hope you get Rony as your server :goodvibes

I hope we get him too! You always have such great experiences there.

Yes!! And then Spinelli turned out to be an Ashley too!! lol :bitelip:

I was thinking of that episode when I answered your last comment :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!