Thirteenth Official Disboards Meet in Kansas City! *INFO COMING SOON*

Eleventh Official Disboards Meet in Kansas City!!! *INFO*

Hi everyone. For those of us in the KC area, we are looking into meeting for the eleventh time in the past several months. For those of you that did not join us for any of our previous meets, you are more than welcome to join in on these next events! If anyone has any recommendations on where we can meet or different activities in the KC area, please let me know.

Date: September 15, 2018
Address: 209 W. 46th Terrace, Kansas City, MO 64112 (Country Club Plaza location)
Time: 12 p.m.

Please comment below on this thread if you are able to come to the meet and how many will be attending in your party. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone! :)

I can't make it today. Darn! It would be a perfect location for me and the venue is right too!
I hope you all have a good time, and someone posts some pictures to put faces to names.
How do you recognize each other--know you are at the right table?
Lime green Mickey heads? ( I still have a few I think.)
If I came, I would wear a Disney shirt and hope you all would notice me and call me over.

If I came, I would wear a Disney shirt and hope you all would notice me and call me over.
We will be a small group of people mostly wearing Disney apparel, and we would wait at the front of the restaurant for you. Sorry you couldn't make it today, hope you can plan for our next meet.:earsboy:

I can't make it today. Darn! It would be a perfect location for me and the venue is right too!
I hope you all have a good time, and someone posts some pictures to put faces to names.
Aww hope you can make it to another meet in the future!

And yes it's like @Micca says. We typically wear something Disney related and wait in the front of the restaurant especially when a new person joins the meet.

As far as pictures go the only one I know of with us all together is the one from Marceline trip we did in April and the Royals game we did in June. If everyone is ok with it we can post one of those photos here on this thread.

Otherwise for at least me there's my trip report linked up in my signature (though I'm woefully behind :o on updating it) and I know others have trip reports as well that have picture of themselves.

It's not too bad, we were the new people a little while ago and everyone waited in the lobby of the restaurant for us. So we walked in, saw the somewhat big group of people in disney shirts and they waved at us so we went over. Very friendly.

I totally missed this thread, but I live in Lawrence, and would love to join in on the next event! ( also love HP / Universal :) )
We'd love to have you!

My husband and I both went to KU. We aren't often in Lawrence much anymore these days (I so don't miss the traffic :laughing:) but it's an easy drive on K-10 for us.

I know we need to get another meet going and hopefully we will soon. The holidays are fast approaching and I know some DISers have a trip (or multiple lol) in the near future.

What's your availability like?

We'd love to have you!

My husband and I both went to KU. We aren't often in Lawrence much anymore these days (I so don't miss the traffic :laughing:) but it's an easy drive on K-10 for us.

I know we need to get another meet going and hopefully we will soon. The holidays are fast approaching and I know some DISers have a trip (or multiple lol) in the near future.

What's your availability like?

Once football season ( Oklahoma season tckt holder ), and Sporting KC ( season tckt holder ) is over I'll be free. I do love my sports lol, Also have a trip to Disney this month, so once the holidays roll around / Nov / Dec I will free!

Once football season ( Oklahoma season tckt holder ), and Sporting KC ( season tckt holder ) is over I'll be free. I do love my sports lol, Also have a trip to Disney this month, so once the holidays roll around / Nov / Dec I will free!
Welcome! Looking forward to meeting you!

As one Sporting KC Season Ticket holder to another, lets hope our team finishes strong!!! I don't want to play in the knockout round, and I also want a home game!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts