Third Time's The Charm At The DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM Fall '19! (COMPLETE - 8/14)

Wonderful pics. The Gazebo....your wedding location?? Your Prince Charming may be lurking.
The Kween is looking mahvelous dahling.princess: I have a new name for her...Timotea (what country should you be the princess/Kween in waiting, of?)

Looking forward to more!

ok im learning how to do the multi-quote-from-one-post thing so let's go on this adventure together

Unfortunately, that minute resulted in me coming across this:

Awww Paint, I miss you everyday.

why did this lowkey make ME tear up

I offered up the idea of resort hopping to all my housemates, but only Zach wanted to go so he was my buddy for the day once again.

King Zach COMES IN CLUTCH

...then we went out to go explore a bit.

These photos are literally STUNNING. COME THRU with the Dutch angles!

At Ample Hills, I went with a simpler fare which was a root beer float with vanilla ice cream while Zach got a cup of ooey gooey something.

TASTE on both ends.

I decided I wanted my photoshoots so I dragged Zach out onto the little balcony out in front of the BoardWalk Inn for some pics.

I love these!!

We eventually moved to a share where I was doing my best Tiffany "New York" Pollard impression.

giphy.gif

You see it?

TIMMY HAASSKSKSKKSKSKKSKSKSKKSKKS IM SCREEEEEAMMINGGGG

We got home and decided to get some sustenance before what would turn out to be one of the most fun nights of the program so far.

see.gif

Hi there!

I love your TRs and had to comment on this one because I did a Spring 2018 Merchandise CP on HOLLYWOOD Boulevard.... which is now half shut down. I'm now a Disney Store cast member in NYC while I finish up school. Can't wait to follow along!

Hello! :welcome:

Oh how exciting! Lol Hollywood AND Sunset are basically half shut down. Come fall, I'm probably gonna have to go back into training or something to learn how Legends is gonna function and def gonna want to pick up at some point on Hollywood it's so similar. Glad to hear you're sticking with the company! :thumbsup2

Sounds like you and Zach have really been hitting it off! Great pics!!

We knew each other well prior so it all fell into place pretty well too.

LOVE the Beach Club- I could almost smell it through your pictures!
Sounds like a fun afternoon with your new roomie!

Beach Club is lovely and it was. We were pretty de-energized, but it was a nice afternoon until the rain lol

Wonderful pics. The Gazebo....your wedding location?? Your Prince Charming may be lurking.
The Kween is looking mahvelous dahling.princess: I have a new name for her...Timotea (what country should you be the princess/Kween in waiting, of?)

Looking forward to more!

Thank you! Haha I sure hope so. Timotea? lmao That sounds a little like the Spanish translation/pronunciation of my name.

ok im learning how to do the multi-quote-from-one-post thing so let's go on this adventure together

Proud of you.

why did this lowkey make ME tear up

Our CP bestie emotional telepathy.

King Zach COMES IN CLUTCH

Debatable hehehe

These photos are literally STUNNING. COME THRU with the Dutch angles!

Thanks love!

TASTE on both ends.

We try.

I love these!!

Thank you! I knew you would.

TIMMY HAASSKSKSKKSKSKKSKSKSKKSKKS IM SCREEEEEAMMINGGGG

New York is in the M*use H*use.

You ain't ready for this one. You really ain't.

Love your pics of the Epcot resorts and Boardwalk :thumbsup2

Making me excited to stay at Beach club.

Also congrats on earning your ears!! Whoop whoop! :woohoo:

Yes Timotea is the female version in Spanish, Timoteo is the male version.
I had a friend named Timotea, we called her Timmie...she wasn't a Kween she was someone's abuelita. (grandma, like in COCO). Fact is she resembled the Abuelita in the movie. :rotfl:

Love your pics of the Epcot resorts and Boardwalk :thumbsup2

Thank you! They are truly so lovely.

Making me excited to stay at Beach club.

You should be! It's such a beautiful fun resort.

Also congrats on earning your ears!! Whoop whoop! :woohoo:

Thank you! Now, the terrifying world of actually being a cast member...

Yes Timotea is the female version in Spanish, Timoteo is the male version.
I had a friend named Timotea, we called her Timmie...she wasn't a Kween she was someone's abuelita. (grandma, like in COCO). Fact is she resembled the Abuelita in the movie. :rotfl:

Haha, that's so cute. We love abuelitas! They are the best.

The Epcot Resort Area is literally my favorite place to walk in all of Walt Disney World!!! I have walked that path so many times since I moved to Florida.

I even enjoy the walk from Epcot all the way to DHS. That walk does include walking by the creepy clown pool though.

Ample Hills is the best, can never decide what to get there because it all looks so good. Loving your pics as usual and reading about the life!!!

The Epcot Resort Area is literally my favorite place to walk in all of Walt Disney World!!! I have walked that path so many times since I moved to Florida.

I even enjoy the walk from Epcot all the way to DHS. That walk does include walking by the creepy clown pool though.

I almost always use that way to get from Epcot to Studios or vice versa though I think my body is aging so it doesn't take to it as well as it used to unfortunately :/

Lol I don't find the clown pool as creepy as post. I think the evil dwarf chairs inside the BoardWalk are far more terrifying.

Ample Hills is the best, can never decide what to get there because it all looks so good. Loving your pics as usual and reading about the life!!!

It is! I definitely will be returning for some more creamy goodness. And thank you, glad you're still enjoying! Work is starting to pick up but I am trying my best to make sure I get updates out to y'all in a timely manner.

Congratulations of earning your ears! I'm planning a trip for this October with friends, so I'm loving your report and pictures even more!

Okay that one sounds delish. I don't know if I've ever had it but it's officially on my list.

It's so good! I down it in like five seconds and that's a whole Trenta full. Highly recommend.

Oooooo now I need it!

But same.

Thank you!! :teeth:

Congratulations of earning your ears! I'm planning a trip for this October with friends, so I'm loving your report and pictures even more!

Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying all of this. October is a fabulous time to visit Disney, you and your friends are gonna have a blast. :goodvibes

Hi everyone!!

So I'm just quickly stopping to give an update on things. If you couldn't tell, things are starting to slow down on here because in real life, I am BUSY.

Did I expect this? Yes. Am I still gonna cover all my bases that I've already covered? Yes.

DCP life is crazy and wild and fun but also involves little free time to do things like blogging. I am still keeping notes and taking pics and whatever so I have stories to tell, but it just takes a bit more time to get photos uploaded, things formatted, etc.

In short, I'm not going to be keeping with my usual once a week updates. I will try my best but there are no guarantees, especially since July is a HOT busy month and that will definitely drag the speed. Fear not, I fully intend on keeping this going. I just wanted y'all to know that it might be slow.

I also want you to know that it has been a BLAST so far. First off, I love my new role and location! Merch kinda feels like the happy medium from Custodial that I needed with Disney, not to mention my location is fab. I wasn't sure what to expect from Sunset, especially since it has changed so much in terms of stores (RIP Villains in Vogue and Sweet Spells), but it's been fun. We were basically Toy Story 4 merch release central so that was crazy but also pretty cool. We even had some cast members dress in the Bo Peep jumpsuit that was released. Really really cool.

Speaking of Toy Story 4, I did see it on opening night at Disney Springs! I have made my feelings known about it and while I do still feel that for the most part it is a bit of an afterthought, it's the most well-developed and entertaining afterthought I've ever watched. I really enjoyed it and was a sobbing mess by the end. If you were in the same boat as me and didn't care for a fourth film, I recommend you watch because for what it's worth they did a good job.

I have a lot more stories from that day and many other days and days to come. For now, I'm resting up because I've got a little date with a Slinky Dog later tonight. More on that later.

Ta ta for now, loves!

Hi everyone!!

So I'm just quickly stopping to give an update on things. If you couldn't tell, things are starting to slow down on here because in real life, I am BUSY.

Did I expect this? Yes. Am I still gonna cover all my bases that I've already covered? Yes.

Aha enjoy being busy!

DCP life is crazy and wild and fun but also involves little free time to do things like blogging. I am still keeping notes and taking pics and whatever so I have stories to tell, but it just takes a bit more time to get photos uploaded, things formatted, etc.

In short, I'm not going to be keeping with my usual once a week updates. I will try my best but there are no guarantees, especially since July is a HOT busy month and that will definitely drag the speed. Fear not, I fully intend on keeping this going. I just wanted y'all to know that it might be slow.

No worries, take your time...glad you’re having FUN.

I also want you to know that it has been a BLAST so far. First off, I love my new role and location!
Yay, pleased that the DCP has worked out and you’re having a blast!

Speaking of Toy Story 4, I did see it on opening night at Disney Springs! I have made my feelings known about it and while I do still feel that for the most part it is a bit of an afterthought, it's the most well-developed and entertaining afterthought I've ever watched. I really enjoyed it and was a sobbing mess by the end. If you were in the same boat as me and didn't care for a fourth film, I recommend you watch because for what it's worth they did a good job.
I’m hoping to watch it this coming weekend...looking forward to it.

I have a lot more stories from that day and many other days and days to come. For now, I'm resting up because I've got a little date with a Slinky Dog later tonight. More on that later.

Ta ta for now, loves!

Looking forward to the stories and enjoy your date with the Slinky Dog :goodvibes

Glad that you are having a great time so far! :)

I saw Toy Story 4 opening night as well. As someone who grew up with Toy Story, I was very hesitant about the film. However, I ended up really enjoying it, and I actually want to go see it again. That ending though... :sad:

Aha enjoy being busy!

Oh I am!

I’m hoping to watch it this coming weekend...looking forward to it.
It is very good, I'm sure you enjoyed it a lot.

Looking forward to the stories and enjoy your date with the Slinky Dog :goodvibes

Will update with them very soon. My date with Slink was a particularly fun one.

I saw Toy Story 4 opening night as well. As someone who grew up with Toy Story, I was very hesitant about the film. However, I ended up really enjoying it, and I actually want to go see it again. That ending though... :sad:

Omg the ending was what sent me. I was a mess. It definitely hit the way all of TS3 hit me in that moment. But yeah, I'd definitely go see it again if I was up to it.

So glad that you're enjoying your new role!!! I have been super iffy about Toy Story 4, so I've been really happy to hear such good reviews!

Merchandise is lovely and my location is great. And yeah, definitely see it. They definitely made me feel better about an extra film even though I still don't feel it was necessary.

Sweet Spells closed??? Guess I slept through that or just forgot. That was one of your favorites and mine as well.:(

It did. The spot where it was is still there but there's no more kitchen, no more Villains in Vogue, it's all just Pixar, Pixar and more PIXAR. I love working in it though tbh

Ain't No Party Like A CP Party
6/6/19: Housing Event & Photoshoot

As I mentioned before, we were home for a quick minute before we headed on over to Chatham for the housing event. We got there a half hour before the event actually began and there was already quite the line (hence why I forced Zach to get there early). In our waiting, we felt some drizzles and were soon joined by Kat and her friend, Adi. We were very well occupied in waiting to be let into the event. This is how long the line was ahead of us and the event hadn't even been opened to us yet.

Eventually, a little after the event's start time we were let in. I immediately dragged my group over to get in line for the meet and greet. The rumor was since this was a France themed event ("A City of Lights" it was called) that the characters meeting were Remy and Emile as well as Marie. There also was speculation about Hunchback characters or Marie with her brothers Toulouse and Berlioz. I wasn't sure but I knew if Marie was in there I HAD to meet her. Also Remy and Emile since I never met them before either (but I LOVE Marie). It just had to be done.

However, wasn't the same for my friends. They all didn't care enough so they ended up leaving me and I waited it out. I became friends with a group of girls in line in front of me so talking with them made the time go by until finally, it was revealed who was inside...

As predicted, it was Remy, Emile and Marie. They were all so much fun to meet as you can tell. Remy and Emile and I talked about cooking up some ratatouille together then all of us sharing it. I also love the photo we got with that little mouse pose. Marie was even better because you KNOW I love my sassy queen.

giphy.gif

We talked about her powerful presence as well as practicing our scales and arpeggios as you can tell. She sounded lovely as you probably assumed. Overall, I was so happy after meeting them and UGH I WISH MARIE MET REGULARLY LIKE SHE DOES IN OTHER PARKS. (Also, they really should've brought out her brothers).

After I immediately beelined for the free food. They had pizza and sodas and such. I grabbed what I could and although I planned on sitting down I ended up carrying my food to the stage where the DJ was starting to give out prizes. I tried my best since I had some things he asked for but I was not nearly quick enough. I even threw my food at Zach at one point in order to give me the hands to pull my phone out for the pic with Marie. It was crazy and it just got crazier...

Now, the rest of the night was wild so here is a mess of videos and photos then I'll explain what went down.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

What a blast this housing event was omg I thought I'd only stay to a certain point than have a little wine night in my room after, but NO I stayed for the entire event beginning to end. I ended up running into Sonnet, Claire, Dana and a few others throughout the night. I made friends on the dance floor and got snapchats. It was crazy. I also took advantage of the photo booth and some photo ops with Claire and Sonnet (shoutout to Sonnet again with her bomb photo abilities). I also caught the living statue guy at one point in the night (and if you can't tell by my hair sis was GETTING A WORKOUT). The DJ was playing some serious CP music. We were doing the Wobble, the Cupid Shuffle, the Hoedown Throwdown, We're All In This Together, Tik Tok, etc. It was SOOOOO much fun. So much that people who said they weren't gonna stay the whole time ended up almost getting me to stay. Ugh, this definitely ties with the graduation event at the end of my CP at Disneyland for best housing event. I can't wait until the next ones and get to party it up with all my new friends from work along with those I still keep in contact with from day one. Seriously though, this was just the beginning and I'm already a whole month later here. Oh, if this was the beginning... you know you are in for it.

Just to quickly rush through what happened after, I went home and did ya know... what 21+'s do after dry parties... which was fun too. We love that after the long day I had. Helps me sleep. However, tomorrow was TRADITIONS DAY and although I was afternoon Traditions for the first time EVER I needed sleep and I'm sure you will too. Like I said... third time's the charm.

Continue Here

Last edited:
Oh my days what cute photos!! Yay on meeting Remy, Emile and Marie (who I love soo much as well). Sounds like a hoot of a dry evening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!