Third or Fourth Gate Universal Orlando park announcement?

DINOSAUR-ASTERIOD25

Earning My Ears
Should we expect to hear any news about a third or fourth gate opening this year or more likely next year 2020? How many lands their will be? What attractions will be at the new park? Name title of new park?

An entire park would take years to make, no chance it would be open in 2020 unless you want a 1/2 built park.

Right now the insider estimates on the New Park (Land clearing has already begun, various roadwork permits in place etc.) are 2022 at the earliest but most likely 2023. So with that, we probably won't see any major announcements until 2021.

The is a big announcement and press conference scheduled next week, probably for this, on Thursday August 1st, 2019

I just hope that if Universal have another park it is more family friendly. THAT would make them really compete with WDW.

From what I've heard so far a LOT of stuff will be announced, and they will do a groundbreaking ceremony on top of it. The park, probably a hyper themed hotel in the new area will be brought up, and some other announcements about the existing parks. It's been 20 years since Animal Kingdom and Islands of Adventure opened, and having a new full scale park open is pretty exciting, especially since the goal is to make the entire new park Potter level theming quality wise.

They're already clearing the land and getting it ready. So yeah, I think we can expect an announcement on that soon.

Im hoping for something unexpected in terms of a unnannouced themed worlds that’s coming to the third or fourth park like a 90’s themed retro world to bring back all the classics I know it’s highly unlikely but what if they can be a new take on a different storyline and new updated technology. We never really got to see hill valley from back to the future. Maybe board a Delorean style coaster make it multi launched and have you racing through hilly valley at 85mph. Those would one of the few classic attractions at the new 90’s retro world. A lot of people want to move on to different new intellectual properties but a lot of people also dearly miss these unforgettable iconic classics that includes ET which is still at the USF park. Can’t really do anything to it since Spielberg has a contract with it he did say he would get very upset if they closed the attraction down something like that. An upgrade to the attraction would do though. And then you have the rest of the expansion property that who knows what will be their new hotels? A fifth theme park? Or a second water park after volcano bay?!!!!? A new citywalk 2.0? We will have to wait and see.

Pipe dream, but I'm hoping for an announcement of some sort of unique transportation plan between the 2 areas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter