Think skyliner will make CBR more popular?

I personally adore CBR, though not because of its transportation, which is not particularly great. The gondola won't help much because the hotel is so big, most people will have to walk a long ways to get to the gondola station, a lot farther than walking to the bus stops. Or they take their ridiculous internal bus. It's all taking too long. However, most people may not think of this and will just be attracted by the novelty of the gondola.

Every place I've read says those puppy's won't be air conditioned. I can't imagine how hot they'll be in the summer.... I'd be afraid of getting "stuck", too.

Skyliner will not make CBR more popular for me. I know others love it and I respect that, but for me it's just too big and spread out to be enjoyable. I might stop by for a meal though....time will tell.

CBR is already our favorite MOD. The skyliner will only make it more so I'm sure. I just don't hope it doesn't jack the price too much in the future.

I like OP mostly stay deluxe but I might try CBR after the gondolas but only in a preferred room to avoid internal bus transportation. Once Star Wars land opens, I am worried the crescent lake hotel prices will soar so much they will be unaffordable for us.

I like OP mostly stay deluxe but I might try CBR after the gondolas but only in a preferred room to avoid internal bus transportation. Once Star Wars land opens, I am worried the crescent lake hotel prices will soar so much they will be unaffordable for us.

The buses for the parks stop at each Village and then go directly to the parks. No internal bus needed to get you to a main bus stop like at Fort Wilderness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter