Things to do in St Martin

We took a taxi to Orient Beach and hung out at a place called "Orange Fever" where we rented lounge chairs and umbrellas and had food and drinks. I don't know if Orange Fever is open again after the hurricane, but there were a number of similar places along the beach.

MUN

Get Guavaberry Rum! It's the only reason we booked the cruise we did :drinking::yay: No, seriously. When I started looking at cruises, that port was the one I looked for, and I only considered the two cruises that stopped there. It was only an added bonus for DH, that there's also a Star Wars day too.

All of the beach bars on Orient Beach were destroyed. Not sure their rebuild status or what amenities are currently available.

There's a new adventure park that opened AFTER Irma so it's in good shape.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter