Things that make you feel Dumb

We all know every where we turn people are smarter then we are, so I never get down about that, but I feel like an idiot when I misread someone. I think they like me and they dont at all

We all know every where we turn people are smarter then we are, so I never get down about that, but I feel like an idiot when I misread someone. I think they like me and they dont at all
Curious as to how you discover something like that? :confused:

:scared: Wow - sometimes I worry about myself. Not sure if I feel dumb or like I'm totally losing it. I started an on-line shopping basket for groceries last week and ended up not completing the order. I went IRL grocery shopping the next night and in the past few days I've gone to prepare several dishes and not had the ingredients I though I had. Why? Because my addled brain though I'd already got them on-line so I didn't pick them up when I went shopping. :o

:scared: Wow - sometimes I worry about myself. Not sure if I feel dumb or like I'm totally losing it. I started an on-line shopping basket for groceries last week and ended up not completing the order. I went IRL grocery shopping the next night and in the past few days I've gone to prepare several dishes and not had the ingredients I though I had. Why? Because my addled brain though I'd already got them on-line so I didn't pick them up when I went shopping. :o

I got a similar story, about 10-15 years ago, I went to grocery store, and dropped off at the pharmacy a prescription I had (for some poison ivy) yold them I will be getting some stuff while the filled it, about 20 min later they called me back to pharmacy, they were so inept, we went back and forth for 30 min, I was so mad, they finally gave me prescription, took my cart and went to car, put grocerys in trunk, got home, and I was wondering why I didnt have bags, then I realized I took cart to my car and didnt even pay, lol

I got a similar story, about 10-15 years ago, I went to grocery store, and dropped off at the pharmacy a prescription I had (for some poison ivy) yold them I will be getting some stuff while the filled it, about 20 min later they called me back to pharmacy, they were so inept, we went back and forth for 30 min, I was so mad, they finally gave me prescription, took my cart and went to car, put grocerys in trunk, got home, and I was wondering why I didnt have bags, then I realized I took cart to my car and didnt even pay, lol
:rotfl2: That’s funny!

We’re friends with a couple who planned a romantic weekend away a few years ago. They used a third party to book the hotel and when they showed up the hotel had lost their reservation. My friend stood there, reservation confirmation in hand, throwing a fit until the hotel got it squared away and got them into their room. Once in the room, my friend looked at the confirmation and realized they were at the wrong hotel. Idiot! :rotfl:

Ooops - wrong thread. Sorry. :flower3:

I have 4 degrees but My sense of direction sucks. I really wish I was one of those people who could stand up and say “that’s north!” Not me.

Reactions: slo
Computers - always computers :headache:

Navigation - even with the GPS. When my DD and I would go to travel tournaments, we’d leave a 1/2 earlier than necessary to allow time for me to screw things up and make a wrong turn or get off at the wrong exit :headache::lmao:.

I have 4 degrees but My sense of direction sucks. I really wish I was one of those people who could stand up and say “that’s north!” Not me.
My DH is that person - very annoying - he never gets lost. I get lost in my own backyard :lmao:

I will start

Not knowing other languages
This. I try to learn some of the language before I travel to another country. We are visiting Iceland next year and I can barely pronounce some of the towns and tourist spots. I can say Thingvellir National Park but Eyjafjallajokull is going to need some practice, lol.

Not remembering names!!! I saw a lady yesterday and we talked for a while and I couldn't remember her name at all. Later on that day I did remember, but I worked with her for 15 years! What a dunce. Names are hard for me to remember because I worked with a lot of people and co workers over the years including patients and their families. It is embarrassing when I meet someone and don't know their name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter