Things that make you feel Dumb

When I’m dining in a fancy, fancy restaurant such as Victoria and Albert’s. Perhaps uncomfortable is the more correct word, though, rather than dumb.

Calculus.

Lots of things regarding computers. Technology just does not come intuitively to me.

Also agree with others about not knowing a foreign language.

I am not sure if this counts but when I work up I asked if it was almost my turn and the nurse replied you your surgery was done a hr ago

I am not sure if this counts but when I work up I asked if it was almost my turn and the nurse replied you your surgery was done a hr ago

Did you recently have surgery? I hope you have a smooth recovery Tink.

The logic part of my brain has been affected by my MS so I feel dumb when I have to ask for help with things that are easy like will these leftovers for in this container. I just can’t picture things in my head any more.

Well, no one in here should feel dumb. But I wish I could have finished learning more ASL, for learning so I could make money doing it..

I have 2 degrees - a Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws. The other day I found out my oncologist not only has a Bachlor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery but also a Master of Arts and Master of Laws!

Did you recently have surgery? I hope you have a smooth recovery Tink.

The logic part of my brain has been affected by my MS so I feel dumb when I have to ask for help with things that are easy like will these leftovers for in this container. I just can’t picture things in my head any more.

Thank you for your well wishes

I can't keep up with the new discoveries in the science field that I was in - both my daughters have surpassed me in their studies, and there's no way I can catch up, unless I want to spend all my free time studying. Hubby tries to talk about nuclear plant stuff to me, and I just nod my head. I've become the dumb one in the family :) Can't do automobile stuff, electricity puzzles me, and my iPhone? I just hand it to the kids at school and they fix it for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter