Things Disney Addicts Do

Watch videos of the fireworks show in DL Paris--because what are the odds I'll ever be able to see it in person??
Listen to Disney music...all day, every day

Collect millions and trillions of tsum tsums! Also quote Disney and make Disney jokes in the middle of a conversation. The funniest is when they don't even know you just quoted a famous Disney character! What's wrong with people these days?

Get a VR headset just so you can watch the Disney rides in 360 degrees

On the night before the last day of your trip make a list of rides you didn't do yet and need to do the next day, even if it requires going to multiple parks

Get to the parks before opening hours for a breakfast reservation at Crystal Palace

Get triggered every time someone mentions Frozen Ever After

I might not be a complete DIS addict, more of a theme park/roller coaster addict, but I love listening to the orchestra versions of Disney songs they play on the resort info channel, it's so calming and relaxing! That and watch/listen to Must Do Disney. Let me know if anyone does this!

Listen to Disney Music ALL THE TIME
Quote the movies ALL THE TIME
Not be able to resist buying the Disney stuffs even when you have very limited income.

Watching Disney planning videos and Disney TV Shows such as "must do Disney" when you are not even going to Disney. Also doing everything in your power to meet the Disney vlogers in the parks (I will kill to meet Tim Tracker when I leave in a week).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!